Day in the life: 2 years in a hotel

CACashRefund

A few years ago i had this idea of keeping some kind of anonymous blog of the weird and crazy shit that happens in a large hotel in San Francisco.

Suffice it to say it didnt pan out, mostly due to laziness on my part in updating a blog on a near daily basis.

A while ago i stopped working at one hotel and started at another, but before i left i managed to copy about two years worth of incident reports which more or else is an activity log of random goings on at this place.

Ive been out of the oontz for a while, but i cant think of a better place that i could post these since i know how much you all like to waste time. This isn't a day by day log, i merely skimmed and picked out the most interesting.

I should mention all reports are being presented as is, typos and all, due to the fact that they were written by numerous people each one is written different.

Im taking out any identifying info out of these reports to protect the innocent and guilty.

Without further ado i present the CACashRefund files...

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At approximately 0332 hours I ______ was dispatched to room #____ to investigate a claim of a guest being rape. Upon arriving on the seen I was met at the door by the guest Mrs. R, also in the room was her Boss Mr. L(room#____). Mrs. R was very distraught, as she attempt to explain what she believed may have happened to her, she went on to say that she had been drinking at approximately 2300 hour after coming in and leaving her boss in the lobby to go to ______ to have another drink before bed. She said she black out and when she came through she found herself on the bed with her pants and underwear off, she further state that she call her boss at approximately 0327 hours. Mr. L stated that he was the one who call from 2463 on the behalf of Mrs. R and that he left her in the lobby at approximately 2300 hours and that was the last time he was with her until he received a call from her. SFPD was contacted; they arrived at 0336 hour and took control of the incident. Security tapes date 15th & 16th Bottom was handed over to SFPD for review, A lock interrogation was done on rooms ____ and ____, finding was that Mrs. R last entered her room at approximately 2325 hours and Mr. L last entered hi room at approximately 2305 hour, this data was also past on to SFPD. It should be noted that Mrs. R had left her BCU credit Card in ______ hours before and was placed in lost and found. Bartender S was the person that might have served Mrs. R her drink.

On today’s date at the indicated time, I was dispatched to Valet B-1 garage to assist with a guest who was trying to retrieve his own vehicle. As I made my way to the location, I saw Doorman A. I asked if he knew anything about this incident. He said that a guest was just here and was upset because he has been waiting for over 45 minutes for his car. A also stated that the guest said he would go get his car by himself. A told the guest that he is not allowed to get his own vehicle by himself. A stated that the guest replied, “Watch me”. Then he left.

Upon arrival to B-1 garage, I was standing outside of the garage. I did not see anyone there. As I started to walk back up the ramp I heard some one screaming “You better get my fucking car right now”. I looked and saw a white male adult wearing a white dress shirt in the garage. I told him that I would get Valet to assist him right away. He stated, “Fuck that, you get my car right now”. At this point, I advised him to calm down. He went on with more profanity towards me and other employee’s stating “Fuck you and this hotel”. I advised the guest that I would get the manger. I advised M.O.D. A. A and I proceeded back to Valet. As we entered the doorway headed toward the Carriageway. We saw the guest heading our way screaming very loudly and using profanity toward a few of the Valet attendants. When he entered the Lobby A approached him trying to make contact. The guest put his finger in A’s face stating “45 fucking minutes, I’ve waited 45 minutes and nothing”. He then told A and myself to both “:fuck off”. He also told A to take the charges off from his room and that he was in room ____.

I spoke with D (ENG) who encountered the guest first on B-2 level. He saw the guest in the key box for all vehicles. D was concerned and asked if he needed assistant. According to D the guest stated “He gave his ticket to Valet ten minutes ago and that he was late for a meeting. D advised the guest that he would notify Valet right away. The guest replied that he was not going to wait and used more profanity towards D. At this point D radioed Security for further assistance as well as Valet.

At approximately 2230 hours, while conducting a perimeter check and reaching the Staircase, I noticed an unidentified African-American male on the Cyril steps side smoking a cigarette of some kind which was emitting a strong odor of Marijuana.

The gentleman was later identified as Mr. D, Room ____. He then walked towards the front of the Hotel near the front doors where other guests were smoking. Another male guest was just entering the hotel and Mr. D ran up next to him and began a conversation, however, it was obvious that the guest entering the hotel was apparently going to the front desk to check in and did not know Mr. D. I asked Mr. D if he was a guest of the hotel and he continually avoided and/or refused to answer after I had identified myself as a Hotel Security Officer.

He stated that I was only asking him because of his race (African-American) and I explained to him that it was my job to know who is coming into the hotel and that race plays no role in my determination. I apologized profusely to Mr. D if he had gotten that impression. He continued to refuse to answer my question if he was a guest and continued on about a race issue. He threatened to take the matter to Corporate and to pursue the matter legally, etc.

(I should comment that the guy writing this was indeed a total racist, i cant count how many times this dude would fuck with people just because they were black. I remember this dude would say shit like "blacks, cant trust em" or if he would see some black dude just having a cigarette on the sidewalk he'd be like "gotta get rid of these blacks.")

At approximately 0400 hours, I was called to the front desk by Manager on duty Mr. R in reference to a Guest Assault which had apparently occurred off property.

I then met with San Francisco Police Inspector H and the following information was obtained: Note: This is an overview of the incident as told to me by the SFPD Inspector and no personal information was given out during this police investigation.

It was learned that between the hours of 2400-0230 hours, the aforementioned three (3) African-American Males involved entered the hotel and used a hotel key to attempt to enter Room ____, however, the door chain prevented this attempted entry from escalating. The suspects apparently stole the victim’s purse with personal information and property in it and had apparently learned her room number by unknown means. Ms. F and her unidentified three (3) female girlfriends apparently befriended three (3) African-American males at an undisclosed location and time only to say that it was somewhere on Broadway street in the North Beach area.

Ms. F was assaulted and taken to an undisclosed hospital for further observation and/or treatment after notifying police authorities.

At 1700 hours, I M the acting security director with the hotel observed a kitchen worker with the hotel produce his personal hand bag for security inspection. Upon inspection I found at the bottom of Mr. N’s bag. A ham sandwich with cheese and avocado, along with 2 pretzels stuffed with cheese. The pretzels were made earlier on this day for a large banquet event. Mr. N was asked if the item’s came from the hotel kitchen ?

He replied “yes”. I then advised him that he should have been aware of the no food being removed form the hotel policy. With his hands shaking while holding his back he stated to me “I didn’t know that”. After reporting this incident to his supervisor I was advised that N was fully aware of this policy, as well as the policy that no type of personal hand bag’s are allowed in the area in witch you work in the hotel. Mr. N had been advised of this policy at least one time prior. This incident has been turned over to the department head and H.R. for further action.

At approximately 17:09 hrs, I was dispatched to RM ____with a report of a sick infant in need of immediate medical attention. After several attempts to contact the guests by both phone/and knocking on the door were unsuccessful, I entered the room to find it empty. I then proceeded to the lobby, after receiving a call that the guests and the 17 month old baby boy were at the front desk, I gained contact . I observed that the baby was incoherent , listless and his lips were turning blue . I immediately directed dispatch to call 911, and that the infant was in fact having a seizure . I asked the parents if the child had swallowed anything or had allergies to which they replied no and made further requests for an ambulance. I reassured them that the ambulance had already been called and was in route It was at this point that R arrived and assisted by holding the child and assisting him to regain consciousness. also responded with a oxygen mask. At appox. 17:16 hrs the first S.F.F.D unit responded and began to assess the situation and inform the parents of the condition and status of their son. Within the next 5 minutes, 2 other S.F.F.D units responded including an EMT. unit that commenced to treat the boy. The boy was then transported to St. Francis Medical Center.

A further update is that the child is in fact OK, it was found that he had a 105* fever brought on by an ear infection and virus. As of 21:13 hrs the guests were back on property.

At approximately 00:47 hours, I was dispatched to Room ____ to investigate a guest complaint. Upon arrival the following information was obtained: Ms. T checked into the hotel at approximately 2230 hours.

She stated that she contacted housekeeping in reference to obtaining a box of Kleenex, and waited for about 30 minutes and none was received. She apparently called back and runner, later identified as A brought her the requested items.

NOTE: Mr. A was interviewed in reference to this incident in the presence of the Housekeeping Supervisor M.

NOTE: Apparently the first request was made during shift change and the request was not received. Mr. A stated that upon his arrival at Room ____, Ms. Twas visibly upset and asked if he knew how long she had been waiting. When Mr. A answered that he did not know how long she had been waiting she grabbed the Kleenex and slammed the door.

Ms. T stated that upon inspecting her “Do Not Disturb” Sign a few minutes later, she noticed the following writing in blue ballpoint ink on the “DND” sign: “YOU’RE A FUCKIN BITCH!”

During the Security interview and the arrival of Hotel Manager on duty M, Ms. T was visibly upset and stated that she did not feel safe and secure in reference to this issue, and asked what was going to be done. The MOD and Security team stated to Ms. T that a thorough investigation would be conducted into this incident.

Ms. T stated that in her country this would be viewed as a very serious matter, and would possibly mean police notification. The team explained that we want all of our guests to feel safe and secure while staying at the Hotel. Ms. T seemed to calm down after being told that Security would make periodic checks of her floor and room door during the graveyard shift.

(I never understood how people can be rude to the people who work at the hotel they're staying at, especially when you just got there. Obviously some people have never been taught to not shit where they sleep. This is actually on the lower end of shit people can do to you anonymously at a hotel. I know I've done worse to people who get an attitude for no reason.)

It was brought to H.R.’s attention from the Chef H that one of his dishwashing employees has been urinating in the second floor kitchen. This act was transpiring between the wash tub and the deep fryer in the second floor kitchen.

B witnessed this act between 8 am 9am then reporting it to his supervisor. His statement was issued to Y.

I interviewed R. R stated that he witnessed T urinating on the lower part of the sink in the 2nd floor kitchen area. R advised T to knock it off. T then placed his penis back inside his pants and stated I didn’t have time to go to the restroom .

A stated that he witnessed T urinating in between the deep fryer and soup pot in the second floor kitchen. A said to him “ what the hell are you doing?” T said “im not doing anything“ A then witnessed T place his penis inside his pants, and saw urine running down the metal ramp under in between the soup pot and deep fryer into the kitchen water drain.

R witnessed T committing this same act in the second floor kitchen, in the same place. Between the deep fryer and the soup pot.

None of these witnesses have ever had a problem with T in the past or present years. Several other employees and managers have heard about Terry committing this act, from other employees in the hotel.

(I think this dude got fired after repeatedly doing this and getting called out on this, even after this report was written. Some people do not give up.)

• Like 4

I would have flicks but these were kept separate from the reports, not only that but they "disappeared" one day when our boss was being investigated by hr for doing all kinds of shady shit and taking photos of it. Im pretty sure he couldn't find them all so he just deleted the entire photo catalogue

tell us more

Where to begin?

He constantly drank joose at work, he would browse craigslist, adult friend finder, and related sites then call you into his office and proceed to tell you how this land whale was "hella fine" and the next day he'd show you the most grimey pics on his phone of him hitting it, he constantly stole from the lost and found then got rid of all paperwork related to it (not thinking about the emails, which he couldn't delete, that were sent out everytime something was found), he ordered people to do the most illegal shit (detaining people for long periods of time and not call the cops, dragging people, choking people out, entering peoples room and rummaging through their shit) and if we got caught up he would deny everything and leave people out to hang, he constantly fired people because they wore out their welcome on the most trivial shit.

One of my coworkers was this big buff dude and I guess my boss' masculinity was threatened by this so he decided in his infinite wisdom to show him a picture of his dick getting sucked that was on his cellphone to see how buff dude would react. And when he did it he said dude was gay for looking at a picture of his dick.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, I would write more but it's not that comfortable typing this out on my phone.

During the Security interview and the arrival of Hotel Manager on duty M, Ms. T was visibly upset and stated that she did not feel safe and secure in reference to this issue, and asked what was going to be done. The MOD and Security team stated to Ms. T that a thorough investigation would be conducted into this incident.

Where to begin?

He constantly drank joose at work, he would browse craigslist, adult friend finder, and related sites then call you into his office and proceed to tell you how this land whale was "hella fine" and the next day he'd show you the most grimey pics on his phone of him hitting it, he constantly stole from the lost and found then got rid of all paperwork related to it (not thinking about the emails, which he couldn't delete, that were sent out everytime something was found), he ordered people to do the most illegal shit (detaining people for long periods of time and not call the cops, dragging people, choking people out, entering peoples room and rummaging through their shit) and if we got caught up he would deny everything and leave people out to hang, he constantly fired people because they wore out their welcome on the most trivial shit.

One of my coworkers was this big buff dude and I guess my boss' masculinity was threatened by this so he decided in his infinite wisdom to show him a picture of his dick getting sucked that was on his cellphone to see how buff dude would react. And when he did it he said dude was gay for looking at a picture of his dick.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, I would write more but it's not that comfortable typing this out on my phone.

wow, this guy:lol:

i read the initial post on my phone and it didn't include the spaces between events, so it seemed like some 4 rooms type shit.

lol@joose

Yea that's pretty weak man. I've done security and I wouldn't rat another employee out for a ham sandwich and some pretzels. Trifling.

It was my managers first day on the job and he was trying to make a name for himself. It's indicative of his character to throw niggas under the bus for trivial shit when he was doing way more dirt than that

• Like 1

A told the guest that he is not allowed to get his own vehicle by himself. A stated that the guest replied, “Watch me”. Then he left.

hahaha, the guy sounds like a dick but that had to be funny to watch.

Several other employees and managers have heard about Terry committing this act, from other employees in the hotel.

reno-911-miami-06.jpg

DAMN IT TERRY