Bait cars

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ i feel the same way.. the show is retarded.. one episode they leave a car in front of some ladies driveway.. she gets in moves it and then get into her own car and dirves away.. cops pull her over and say miss what where you doin in that car.. she says it was blocking my dirveway i had to move it.. she says i called the cops and noone came so i moved it.. i have to pick up my kids... they run her name and her plates and shit.. and decide well i guess it all checks out you can go on your way... and as she is driving away cops get the call car blocking driveway... ahah the system.. seems so outta order....

we used to have quite a funny thing like this in the UK, they would leave a heavy goods lorry open and electrical goods inside, then when someone went into the lorry to steal it they would lock the doors then drop the sides down to the lorry so you could see inside and then just drive around with a loud speaker saying this person is a dirty thief etc etc, police werent involved as far as I remember because of the entrapment aspect of it, but was good for humiliating people

Show is kinda entertaining. Bit it's retarded that they waste money doing that. It's like on cops where they have a sting where they sell drugs or a undercover prostitute. Why not go after drug dealers and prostitute instead.

In the criminal scheme of things, street drug dealers or prostitutes are low baller crimes.

Anyone can sell drugs or their body with minimal training.

A car jacker has acquired a skill set that costs insurance companies/innocent people more than what a hooker makes on a weekend.

^ i feel the same way.. the show is retarded.. one episode they leave a car in front of some ladies driveway.. she gets in moves it and then get into her own car and dirves away.. cops pull her over and say miss what where you doin in that car.. she says it was blocking my dirveway i had to move it.. she says i called the cops and noone came so i moved it.. i have to pick up my kids... they run her name and her plates and shit.. and decide well i guess it all checks out you can go on your way... and as she is driving away cops get the call car blocking driveway... ahah the system.. seems so outta order....

I want to watch this episode, riveting

shit like this pisses me off i remember a episode on cops they leave a fucking mercedes mountain bike in the hood and were busting people all day

good, because people who steal bikes deserve to get the shit kicked outta them more so than thrown in jail. but one or the other will do.

it's funny to me when people think stings like these are bullshit and entrapment. thats like me saying it's entrapment when i walk down the street and am approached by sketchy ass drug dealers waving bags of weed and pills under my face trying to get me to buy them. it's right there in front of me, entrapping me, so i should go for it, right? awesome "logic"

good, because people who steal bikes deserve to get the shit kicked outta them more so than thrown in jail. but one or the other will do.

it's funny to me when people think stings like these are bullshit and entrapment. thats like me saying it's entrapment when i walk down the street and am approached by sketchy ass drug dealers waving bags of weed and pills under my face trying to get me to buy them. it's right there in front of me, entrapping me, so i should go for it, right? awesome "logic"

[Cough]queer[/cough]

I've watched this show a couple times, it's pretty entertaining. Granted I think it is bullshit how they set people up, but come on man, you're really gonna take a car that's sitting there running/with the keys in it? If you need the keys to steal a car, you fail as a car thief. Any idiot can take a car that has the keys already in it.

Anyways, I liked the episode where they were in New Orleans, a guy steals an Escalade, drives it around the block, cops lose their visual on it... ends up parking it an alley, kicking the window out, throwing the keys, then getting out of there back on to the street where the cops got him and he snitched on himself. I know they have cameras in the cars, but if the cops don't see you leaving the car, why the hell would you admit to taking it?

There was also another episode where I believe they also used the Escalade, a guy moved it because it was blocking his/his guy's driveway, had no plans of stealing it. Cops questioned him and tried to get him to admit to stealing it, but he didn't get arrested.