So today

MAR

I was walking on the street and I saw this one hot chick in white jean booty shorts with this redish pattern on the lower butt part that didn't make sense in my head. When I got closer turned out it was blood. She looked like she'd been stabbed in the cunt.

I would have taken a picture for ya'll but i was too busy making this face ----> :yuck:

Hygiene is underrated.

Also in this thread: Girls getting mad at me for my callus attitude and little cakes. I love little cakes. I could eat stuff like this for days.

sand-tarts-su-659251-l.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

therefore God invented the anus, not only for the noble cause of bowel relieve,

but also for the main purpose of anal tender loving. Why the fuck do you think maria

was a virgin well atleast in her blooding cave of hers. that carpenter dude only loved her for her tight anus.

she was the jenna jameson of her time.

on the mountain i work at we have a grizzly gear habitat, brought some friends up and buddies girlfriend was on the rag, bears came over to her from a group of school kids. buddy proceeds to yell that they're attracted to her period. all people in ear shot begin laughing at her.

story relevant.