Anarchy in the UK - London Riots

TONY MAYO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night there were only 6,000 cops out there and they were run ragged the whole night.

Basically these looters have realised that they can get away with whatever they want and the police wont be able to do anything as long as they all do it at the same time in different areas of London.

Tonight there are going to be 16,000 police out there, so hopefully they will be intelligently deployed and in enough numbers to hold it down.

There was a point on the news last night where this dude was in Clapham at about 1:30am and there were just crews of thugs kicking in shops and stealing shit, and there were no police anywhere, so they just carried on. There were cars of older heads booting it around directing the mob where to go to get next shops and so on.

Shit is fucking crazy out of control.

The police have basically got to ramp it up tonight and tear gas motherfuckers till there is no one left.

Talking on the news about using rubber bullets to control crowds. Good. They deserve that shit.

Baton rounds or 'rubber bullets' are no fucking joke. They are supposed to bounce them off the ground but sometimes they dont.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_bullet

see. My limited experience of rioting involved burning couches and towels. Im more into misdemeanor rioting. That felony shit comes with loaded charges.

Really tho. That shits bad for a city. Look at detroit. After 67 people with money and things to lose packed it in. I dont kno much about London. Ive never been but i would expect that the quality of the city to be lower in the aftermath.

Last night there were only 6,000 cops out there and they were run ragged the whole night.

Basically these looters have realised that they can get away with whatever they want and the police wont be able to do anything as long as they all do it at the same time in different areas of London.

Tonight there are going to be 16,000 police out there, so hopefully they will be intelligently deployed and in enough numbers to hold it down.

There was a point on the news last night where this dude was in Clapham at about 1:30am and there were just crews of thugs kicking in shops and stealing shit, and there were no police anywhere, so they just carried on. There were cars of older heads booting it around directing the mob where to go to get next shops and so on.

Shit is fucking crazy out of control.

The police have basically got to ramp it up tonight and tear gas motherfuckers till there is no one left.

Talking on the news about using rubber bullets to control crowds. Good. They deserve that shit.

Baton rounds or 'rubber bullets' are no fucking joke. They are supposed to bounce them off the ground but sometimes they dont.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_bullet

This.

These twats couldn't give a fuck that someone was shot, under what circumstances or by whom, they just see an opportunity for free shit. I'm not knocking a hustle but burning small family businesses and homes and fucking with peoples livelihoods or hurting innocent bystanders is idiotic and they deserve everything the police throw at them. This isn't an uprising, this isn't about people standing up to 'the man', this is about cunts in tracksuits stealing tellys from Currys.

Also, I hope all those twats that voted Conservative or the imbeciles that voted for the Liberal Democrats, because Nick Clegg looked good on TV in his yellow tie, are happy with themselves, it's their fault front line services have been cut.

bp23.jpg

1312831140523_182.jpg

article-2023554-0D58092100000578-48_964x554.jpg

http://youtu.be/-rbkzVkXuMY

@ Decy, you might wanna steer clear of town, Maesglas and Always are apparently on their way in to have a go at looting. Not that there's owt worth taking.

When aren't they short staffed round our way? Or any way for that matter.

I honestly can't think of one shop worth looting, all the electrical stores are on the estates now unless they're all after Fila trackies and Rebock classics.

I've noticed from the news the looters have their priorities sorted though, no ones touched a KFC or a DSS office.

edit:

@fist Beth ar y ddaear ydych chi'n ei olygu annwyl?

• Like 1

I was thinking they'd be more concerned they wouldn't get their social if they fucked the office up but both theories work.

I totes forgot about the sony place but I didn't even know about the panasonic shop. There are loads of those fucking gold places about now, the Tesco might be worth a punt, at least they have booze; I feel sorry for the spotty students working there tonight. I'd take 'Port over Bradford, Brum or Nottingham tonight mind.

Pork pies, wotsits and lucozade

this guy kinda has a point

Fucking youtube comments never cease to amaze :lol:

"Clearly, this old Congoid is possessed of at least 80 IQ, genius by Congoid standards. He seems to dislike living in a White, first world nation and all the amenities that entails, such as not being butchered for body parts to be used in Congoid magic rituals,not being thrown in a cooking pot,not having to slap off swarms of flies every 10 secs.I think perhaps he should return to one of his race's nations, there with his 80 IQ he could perhaps attain the level of village chief, or witch doctor."

• Like 1

haha....apparently Waterstones was one of the only shops left untouched on a looted street in Clapham.

this is just fucking idiots being cunts. alot of the looters are gonna get got too.....

they caught fire extinguisher dude pretty sharpish after the student riots.

Check out the list of independent Record labels hit by the Sony warehouse burning

people are pisssssed.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/aug/09/independent-record-labels-stock-london-riots