Anarchy in the UK - London Riots

TONY MAYO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BREAKIN INTO THE BOOKIES TO NICK A 32INCH MADE IN CAMBODIA PLASMA TV AND FAILING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n_qn1OLhfs

it's mad in my town at the moment. in a ten minute walk from the train station to my house i just saw about 4 separate gangs of 15 or so youts in bandanas running around the street fighting, rushing shops and trying to hijack vans and cars. police are too busy, so most stuff away from the main shopping spots is happening undisturbed... Only shop that ain't locked up or in the process of locking up round my way atm is the hardbody jamaican shop

I just got back from work and didn't realise this was still popping off. Some of it is just down the road from me judging by news reports. I kind of want to go out and have a look but probably won't cos things are getting a bit much. Someone shot now in south and some friend of a friend got stabbed earlier apparently. I'll try to get some photos before work tomorrow maybe.

The fucked up thing is this will not change dick when it comes to how police do things...only like 3 percent of the people out there breaking things care that someone was killed under questionable circumstances, and the powers that be know this...everyone else is just in it for free shit...

I can't glorify this on some "yeah! throw off the yoke of oppression!" shit, but I do like free things.

"Arson attacks in Birmingham and Liverpool."

"00.45 Cars torched in Grove St, Toxteth, Liverpool, ITV news reporter Ben Schofield says. An unmanned police station in Holyhead Road, Handsworth, Birmingham has been torched. Looting reported in Crystal Palace, London. Police have told all London football clubs to cancel matches. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687177/London-riots-live.html

Updates on there

I pray this shit crosses the ocean to the States.

It probably wont becuse theres too many old people/pussies/police/lazy pothead faggots, but a guy can dream right?

Im sure a good maority of the people out there are just causing ruckus and want free shit, but id say there is a good majority that are just fed the fuck up with being broke and kicked around by bobbies. Its kind of a slap in the face when your tutition is in the neighborhood of what, the equivalent $60,000 a year to graduate and either get a shitty job, if youre lucky a 40,000 annually salary, or no job at all. Then the pigs and politicians stay feed and can pay their bills on time, I feel the same way even as a 'Merican.

Fuck the police, good looks on the British people for still having a pair of nuts.

Also theyre trying to spin this off as some kind of race thing, on both sides to be fair but obviously you can see every color in the crowd and if even a dozen people are banding together for an actual reason like that dudes ''questionable death'' or whatever the case then im proud of those bastards.