Anarchy in the UK - London Riots

TONY MAYO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2011/08/were-the-4-year-sentences-for-inciting-riots-on-facebook-appropriate.html[/url]

Two men in the U.K. have each been sentenced to four years in jail for using Facebook to "organize and orchestrate" disorder.

uk-riots-facebook-220.jpg

Jordan Blackshaw, 20, created a Facebook event called "massive Northwich lootin'," which included a date, time and location.

Perry Sutcliffe-Keenan, 22, made a page on Facebook called "Warrington Riots," also listing a date and time for people who wanted to get involved in the riot.

However, as The Guardian newspaper reported Wednesday, no looting or rioting resulted from either Facebook post.

"It was something which was started as a joke by Jordan," said Blackshaw's solicitor, Chris Johnson, in a BBC interview.

Defence lawyers and civil rights group say the sentences were not appropriate for these crimes.

"There seems to be a complete lack of proportionality to some of the sentences. These make a mockery of proportionality, which is a key principle of the justice system," Andrew Neilson, of the Howard League for Penal Reform, told the Times.

Neilson said the harsh sentences will likely be appealed, which will further bog down the court system.

British Prime Minister David Cameron defended the tough sentences. "They decided in that court ... to send a tough message and I think it's very good that courts are able to do that," he said.

Damn... it's been like 2 weeks and they're already sentencing niggas???

I always thought that Americas "right to a speedy trial" was an oxymoron being as it takes years of court dates until you're actually tried or offered a plea bargain.

And here I always just assumed that it took longer in the country that we supposedly created that non-existent law in protest of.

Also if they keep slamming niggas like this, I hope to God that it leads to England being the next Libya.

Then maybe America will be next.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2011/08/were-the-4-year-sentences-for-inciting-riots-on-facebook-appropriate.html[/url]

Two men in the U.K. have each been sentenced to four years in jail for using Facebook to "organize and orchestrate" disorder.

uk-riots-facebook-220.jpg

Jordan Blackshaw, 20, created a Facebook event called "massive Northwich lootin'," which included a date, time and location.

Perry Sutcliffe-Keenan, 22, made a page on Facebook called "Warrington Riots," also listing a date and time for people who wanted to get involved in the riot.

However, as The Guardian newspaper reported Wednesday, no looting or rioting resulted from either Facebook post.

"It was something which was started as a joke by Jordan," said Blackshaw's solicitor, Chris Johnson, in a BBC interview.

Defence lawyers and civil rights group say the sentences were not appropriate for these crimes.

"There seems to be a complete lack of proportionality to some of the sentences. These make a mockery of proportionality, which is a key principle of the justice system," Andrew Neilson, of the Howard League for Penal Reform, told the Times.

Neilson said the harsh sentences will likely be appealed, which will further bog down the court system.

British Prime Minister David Cameron defended the tough sentences. "They decided in that court ... to send a tough message and I think it's very good that courts are able to do that," he said.

double-facepalm.jpg

If your daughter is bragging on her Facebook that she was part of a riot involving the destruction of your neighbor's homes, murdering old people and running pedestrians over with cars, you gonna let that slide? I don't know how old you are, but you reach an age when you go from, "I was born here but this isn't my city, it's controlled by corrupt adults." to, "Oh shit, we are the adults now. I just inherited the responsibility to protect the tenant virtues of civilization." Letting your daughter do whatever the fuck she wants with no penalties would be acting as the corrupt adults you grew up hating. You could just beat the piss out of her, but her mom's an ambassador for the world olympics, so she can't afford to sink to her daughter's level of violence.

Her daughter was accused of throwing a brick at a cop car you fucking idiot.

And it was the DAUGHTER who was the "ambassador to the Olympics", not the mother you illiterate retard.

And who are you to be speaking on "the tenants of society"?

You're a fucking hermit who was adopted by some chinks and therefore claims to be Chinese.

And goes on vacation with your adopted parents to Hawaii and stays holed up in the fucking hotel room posting on Tinychat the whole time.

On webcam so that we can see that you're really in a fucking hotel room the whole time that you're in Hawaii.

Seriously...

Shut the fuck up soup.

• Like 1

Her daughter was accused of throwing a brick at a cop car you fucking idiot.

And it was the DAUGHTER who was the "ambassador to the Olympics", not the mother you illiterate retard.

And who are you to be speaking on "the tenants of society"?

You're a fucking hermit who was adopted by some chinks and therefore claims to be Chinese.

And goes on vacation with your adopted parents to Hawaii and stays holed up in the fucking hotel room posting on Tinychat the whole time.

On webcam so that we can see that you're really in a fucking hotel room the whole time that you're in Hawaii.

Seriously...

Shut the fuck up soup.

You got that internetsy rant out of your system? Good. Now go outside. It's creepy how much you know about 12ozers considering I have no clue who you are.