Fuck it, right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As if that situation wasn't lose/lose to begin with.

I aint mad at'cha POZ, at least you had the balls to come back, but fronting like you got over?

In interweb-speak that shit is "epic lolz".

not trying to sound like a dick, but you obviously don't know what happened... ;)

Edit: and for the record, i never left... i was using a different name while this one was on a year-long ban

it just sounded like you weren't aware...

You're situation doesnt sound so bad. Did you sort out your girl yet? If not and she's having your kid she's probably on some level waiting for you to get it together, take charge and handle her.

To do that, all you have to do is get straight, be calm, reasonable and firm with her.

Holiding your friends down in jail really doesnt take much effort. To be a good friend all you have to do is drop whatever you can afford into their commisaries regularly and visit/ write them. It's a good oppurtunity to make some changes and make some new friends by the sounds of things.

It's true its good to do what you can to hold a friends girl/ family together if they're doing a long stretch in prison. But that's more the case if prison is putting strain on an otherwise good relationship. If this girl has chosen to go do dope with some douchebag in a minute after her man has been sentenced, there's not much you can do about that really (well there is, but it's probably not worth it). For a five year bid, unless the woman is of exceptional calibre, this kind of thing is unfortunately almost sure to happen. So keep it in perspective.

I don't really know much about alloys...but don't kill yourself over it haha.

Hope things are looking up.

yea its cool. shes still at her parents, but were on decent terms.

i will be visiting, and i already got money on the books and in their commisary.

as far as his girl goes, it sucks for him, and i hate to see that shit. but i cant do shit about that, and i think its better for the girls in the long run. they're in a more stable environment at her parents.

cars good. got stealies on it. about to get my wheels fixed.

apparently you cant send sketches either...

serious? Isnt that against your countries constitution or something?

Can you send snaps of girls from around the way? It will probably be more appreciated. Depending on what kind of set up they have, for a five year stretch organise a couple girls to go at least give them hand jobs in the visiting room. haha

n.h