Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OL'DIRTYGeEEZER

Wack rapper Big Sean arrested for sexual assault.

http://hiphop365.com/2011/08/breaking-big-sean-arrested-for-sexual-assault/

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. — The rapper known as “Big Sean” is facing charges in upstate New York after a woman complained that she was sexually assaulted during a concert.

State Park Police charged the 23-year-old Detroit man, whose full name is Sean Anderson, with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment and sex abuse. A second Detroit man, Willie Hansbro, faces the same charges.

Police got the complaint about 9:50 p.m. Thursday at Artpark State Park, where Anderson was performing with Wiz Khalifa.

Authorities refused to detail what happened.

Both men were issued appearance tickets and released on $500 bail. They’re scheduled in Niagara County Court in the town of Lewiston on Sept. 6.

Neither Anderson’s press person nor record company responded to requests for comment Friday. A phone listing for Hansbro wasn’t available.

somebody from work tried to tell me about this guy. wasn't interested enough to dl any of his shit tho

Really? That's a bummer, I hope he's not guilty. I have one of his mixtapes. He gets a lot of credit for the one line punchline in rap now.

The song that started it all:

"Forcible touching" :lol:

I know a few people who are going to care about this. I am not one of them though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now