This Dr. Pepper complex media network

LEVEL 75 PALADIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A suburban Phoenix man is recovering after police say he accidentally shot himself in the penis while putting his girlfriend's gun in the waistband of his pants.

Chandler police say 27-year-old Joshua Seto and his fiancee, Cara Christopher, were walking toward a grocery store when the shooting happened last week. The gun fired, striking Seto's penis and continuing through his left thigh.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/08/09/national/a073650D12.DTL#ixzz1UY5qxMxh

whats the name of that counter thing i used to have installed on here to help 12 oz out with?

i lost it in a computer crash

does that still help whatever it was called?

That was the Alexa toolbar, I'm not sure how it helps though.

Does it make a different if I click the ads off my phone or PC? I have ad block on the PC so dont ever see the ads, but aways click through from my phone.

I don't care about ads, I wouldnt wanna have to drop my own money into a site so huge, so I don't see why Raven should, as for the ads that is just complex choosing it, misguided or not but those are the ones they chose.

With the arrow in the toolbar, I can see where some people can't see it, on my mum's pc I couldd not see the arrow on the toolbar, but I can on my computer at home, don't understand why.

I don't see any ads on my computer and I have the little arrow thing to collapse the bar at the bottom. Maybe it depends on what browser you use? I get the usual ads on my phone but no bar at the bottom.

I like Dr Pepper but an add on a forum certainly wouldn't encourage me to buy any.

oooooh ok. I figured it out. I had an arrow pointing west. I figured i pressed it i would prompt a new window. Fuck complex media. First off they are advertising fast food and soda pop. Fuck outta here. Second they used to try and hijack my cam and mic. Im lucky my browser was hip to their bullshit because i dont feel like they were asking and instead my browser was tellin. Whatever it is they are advertising is going into a mental list of items to not buy ever.