b-b-b-boston

tae

Walk signs are a suggestion. No turn on reds are a suggestion. Stop signs are a suggestion. Definitely make sure to stop by Al's or Primos for some fine eatery. Swing by Charlestown to score some OCs, Belmont or Arlington to get off with someones big screen TV and Corgi, and Park area to stab a few Asian/European tourists

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im gonna go ahead and say boston is wack...especially if u don't drink. and maybe cuz im coming from a bigger city...its hipsterville as well. first time ive ever really truly seen dudes in tight pants. like legit tight tight...not on some fitted shit. graffiti heads are chill tho.

im gonna go ahead and say boston is wack...especially if u don't drink. and maybe cuz im coming from a bigger city...its hipsterville as well. first time ive ever really truly seen dudes in tight pants. like legit tight tight...not on some fitted shit. graffiti heads are chill tho.

stfu freak. nyc is the motherland of the birth of ALL that is hipster. maybe not in your neighborhood.

but damn it all if i'm not 100% correct on the matter. and it's more a massive number of "fake" ass

hipsters floating around the bean. and btw. tight shants are not the end all be all of the hipster make up.

I'm liking the west coast.

The week I went to Los Angeles I think I had one of the best times of my life with just about anything imaginable to do at any given second. But I definitely agree that if you're not at a bar, or something related to drinking that it's boring as hell.

:x Instead, they manage to draw the attention of every monster in the vicinity, cowering when attacked. This is actually a good opportunity to highlight grouped monsters. We've encountered gatherings of creatures before, but now they're really taking a toll since the peddlers keep "making friends" with one of them, pulling the whole group. Amareth makes good use of Mana Charge to keep her MP up between fights, running after the meandering merchants, while Everon uses his Battle Cry to stun the beasts for a bit of crowd control.

Tera Gold Tera Items Tera Gold