b-b-b-boston

tae

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

normally id tell a tourist to take a left a right and get the fuck out of boston, but you posted good tits, lots of bars by fanuel hall, the sam adams brewery is here, go down to cape cod hit up some beaches down there, if you like nature and shit we got the arboretum, if your spanish and want to skip school you can go to downtown crossing, maybe check out newbury street, harvard squares got some kinda cool shit shopping wise. mind you i havent been to any of these places in years because theyve all lost their novelty to me. Dont ride the duckboats if you do and you quack at me im going to throw something at you. Castle island's not the best for swimming but its a nice place to walk around. If you go you have to eat at sullys. Check out fenway park and that area. You'll find stuff to do, just try not to seem like a retard when your on the train. people will give you wrong directions on purpose.

• Like 2

Blaypbs is pretty on point. Harpoon Brewery tour if you like better beer. Check out Fenway, you can get tickets from the scalpers on the Brookline Ave bridge at the top of Lansdowne, tickets get cheaper if you want to miss the first couple innings. Check out the North End for some italian food and from there you can walk over to Fanuiel Hall/Quincy Market/Financial district for a shitload of clubs and bars. Public transportation sucks dick here, last train is 1230 and last call is 145ish, plan accordingly. We also have the Museum of Science, Museam of Fine Arts, and an aquarium. The Institute of Contemporary Art is on the waterfront which is really nice, some restaurants there as well. Newbury street is where all the rich people go. Tons of shops, tons of restaurants, beautiful women and ridiculous cars. Worth checking out while you're here. Freedom trail is quick and easy and you get to walk around the city http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Trail. Public Garden and the arboretum for more outdoors stuff. That's all I can think of at the moment.

I don't live in Boston, but I am there at some point most every week.

I bet tour guides will suggest Bartley's in Harvard Square. Skip it. It's stupid and overpriced, with huge touristy lines. Go to Felipe's, Pinocchio's, or Hong Kong if you're gonna eat in Harvard.

GO TO MIKE'S AND GET CANNOLI(S)

In terms of tourist attractions, be sure to check out the Science Museum and the Arboretum, as LVL75 said.

Don't walk slow or stop in the middle of the sidewalk to read a map. Check out a Red Sox game if they're playing. Yep.

few been said but key points here.

if taking subway. shit stops mad early... dont get fucked!

north end italiano is A+

aquarium can be fun

new-england-aquarium.jpg

goto boston commons, walk around

Boston-Commom-LG.jpg

make way to fanuel/ quincy market

boston_quincy1.jpg

go to top of prudential building

_40464137_pru_ap300.jpg

run onto the field at fenway

Brandon-Kalantzis.jpg

you are in boston so you have to do all of this drunk

boston-ica-1032.jpg

ICA institue of contemporary art has some good stuff sometimes

you can either hit boston 2 ways,

drinking heavily and not giving a fuck

or touristy, looking, walking, eating. (you should drink alot during this too)

and yeah neg the duckboats, cool if you really like american history or are 11 years old

haha. John Gacy, funnily enough, my flight was cancelled and im going nowhere.

FML

The weather is pretty shitty here today anyways. For the next couple days there will be thunderstorms also. :cool:

Depends what you're into. Touristy stuff aside, you can go eat at some nice restaurants.