PORTLAND-BOUND

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also Portland Bound in April....what should I do? What should I eat?

hit me up and lets smoke a bleezzzzzzzzy!

anywaiz. lots of stuff to do in portland. lots of nightlife, food, etc. not to mention its pretty cheap pricewise compared to a lot of places. there is something for everyone here.

Tienda Santa Cruz in St. John's for mexican

Brunch Box for burgers, on SW 5th... downtown.

those or my two favorite places for my two staple meals... this place has so much fucking food it's retarded... if you're a faggot vegan or any of that, this place also has you covered.

Weather is getting nicer as we speak. that should open a lot of doors, as far as shit to do.

and don't trip NOES... we'll get loose, but no drank for me.

FP-NOOO.gif

ahhhhhhHHH fuck it. i've had to party with sober people in the past.

it's usually a good time so long as it's not just you and said sober person.

reckon i'll get along okay. smh. lol. good for you for doing you though.

i had a fun night down there

night went about like this: mary's club. sushi ichibah. magic garden. pizza next to pussycat lounge. over the bridge to b-side. then union jacks. then sassy's. back to magic garden. back to mary's. the original. sleep.

fuck union jacks. same jew broad that pissed me off last time still works there and called the bouncer/dj on us for not tipping a dollar a song, because she collected the dollars at the beginning of the song and didn't pay attention. i'm done with that place. plus there weren't even cool girls.

sassy's is awesome, never been there before but thoroughly enjoyed it. i've never felt so black before, but i almost stole a bike (mid 80s schwinn predator with the chain lock around the seatpost...)

magic garden is always pro, and they totally delivered all night.

the original is apparently open til 4 and will serve drunk idiots big ass plates of decent food for cheap.

bsides was super gay and hipster. had breakfast somewhere awesome but don't remember the name. they had a bad ass make your own bloody mary bar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...