PORTLAND-BOUND

PITOFZOMBIES

Welp, i know a good chunk of you don't give two shits about these kinda posts (mine in particular), but i figured i'd holler anyway.

Another 3+ Summer months on the island of Kauai, a job came and went, and i find myself with the itch to move onto some new things. This summer has definitely been rad. The short-lived full-time job allowed me to stack enough to feel comfortable financially. Fuckin' Dow and I had some DAMN good times. Romping around the beaches drinking Pabst and Jameson, chilling in hotel pools, lying to tourists, running into mutual friends from the mainland. Getting so drunk we can't make it anywhere to sleep, so we try to pass out in multiple places. After getting booted trying to sleep on multiple hotel properties, we were left to wake up on the beach, having passed out under some cabana-type thing... (NH). Puking everywhere i can, eating good ass food, blacking out. that's only the tip of the iceberg... we definitely killed it out here.

Shit has been a blast.

Anyway, Portland was on the agenda before i cut out here. I was actually going to go there INSTEAD of Kauai, but i decided to head this way. However, a week from today i head out that way to stay with a crewmate/one of my best friends. He's got a job tentatively lined up for me at a high-brow valet service. Not sure if that's going to suit my personality well or not, but it's a foot in if i need it.

I'm hyped on it all. I know a lot of people from the bay area are big fans of Portland, and vice-versa. While i've never been there, i typically enjoy everything for what it is, and i'm almost always able to adapt to living situations. Besides my pal with whom i'm staying in Portland, i've got another crewmate, as well as a former boss and former co-worker to meet up with/have show me around. It's going to be fun... really fucking fun. cannot wait to meet new people and learn some more about life.

So any of you Portland oontzers should feel free to chime in, talk shit, tell me to leave, tell me what spots are dope. Same goes for the rest of you.

Again, i don't really know why i'm sharing this, other than just a way to recap shit for my own reflection.

Anyway...

41799_130119253697409_3462_n.jpg

hurr.png

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are a lot of people, but you don't see them chugging rubbing alcohol just because they can.

Yeah man: best cure for a drug addict is to move to a city over-run by another drug.

I'm sure that's even stated as a good idea in their cultist handbook.

Yo POZ though, don't take that as me trying to talk you out of shit.

Feel free to go ahead and provide us with the LOLZ!!!

hah... yeah, if i was gonna get put on the meth tip, it probably would have happened out here in Hawaii... Alcohol is the only shit that throws a wrench into my ability to function. As NBB said, about 3 or 4 years in the TL kicking it around that whole slew of scummy writers and i still don't/haven't fucked with coke, H, or tweak... i think i can handle my shit as far as that goes. haven't drank for 2 weeks either and i'm feeling pretty damn good about it. i'm chillin'

thanks for the usual pessimistic theories though, DAO...