LAS VEGAS, N.V

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you sound pretty confident for a nigga who caught 2 tags with crayola ..and how u gunna say u never seen a ql write when u come on here everyday after school looking boy..and belive me EO didnt go any where belive that...all talk no walk step up or sit down ROKOW

homie aint shit but a buster ass fagget that stays sittin at home on mammys computer running your mouth you know the buisness the TMHIBKROWD were the main niggas holdin it down on the west fuck ql what yall gave up on eo snf and decided it would be cool to start a new wack ass akrew everyone knows its yall... yall can talk alll the shit yall want haters but at the end of the day everyone that walks these streets knows whos really running it right now step up your game ive never even seen a ql write and i bet noone on here has either.ROKOW TMHIBKROWD!!!!

homie aint shit but a buster ass fagget that stays sittin at home on mammys computer running your mouth you know the buisness the TMHIBKROWD were the main niggas holdin it down on the west fuck ql what yall gave up on eo snf and decided it would be cool to start a new wack ass krew everyone knows its yall... yall can talk alll the shit yall want haters but at the end of the day everyone that walks these streets knows whos really running it right now step up your game ive never even seen a ql write and i bet noone on here has either.ROKOW TMHIBKROWD!!!!

Alright first bitchboi, you keep net banging I hope to catch your busted ass on the street bitch, two QL my shit bro, don't be mad because you don't got unique letters to rep, it's new and I just be fuckin with real niggas from other krews that are actually good EO, BTH, UND, OG.. Three bitch I husled my ass for a Macbook pro thats worth more then your whole closet full of clothes from the salvation army, while you be sitting on the local library's computer jacking off to the 12....Last don't trip bitch I be putting in work, I don't needa flick it all the time for you fags to fuckin jock anyways..I'll burn your bitachass and all your krews throwies look weak as fuck anyways, plus meter is the only one puttin you on the map bahahha:D Taking many Hard Cocks, while I be Quality Living .. Oh and learn how to spell you fucking immigrant.

Alright first bitchboi, you keep net banging I hope to catch your busted ass on the street bitch, two QL my shit bro, don't be mad because you don't got unique letters to rep, it's new and I just be fuckin with real niggas from other krews that are actually good EO, BTH, UND, OG.. Three bitch I husled my ass for a Macbook pro thats worth more then your whole closet full of clothes from the salvation army, while you be sitting on the local library's computer jacking off to the 12....Last don't trip bitch I be putting in work, I don't needa flick it all the time for you fags to fuckin jock anyways..I'll burn your bitachass and all your krews throwies look weak as fuck anyways, plus meter is the only one puttin you on the map bahahha:D Taking many Hard Cocks, while I be Quality Living .. Oh and learn how to spell you fucking immigrant.

thats it bitch made ass kid thats all you got first i can give a fuck who you roll with and kick it with cause that dont make you cooler fuckin lame sec ql forreal "quality living" shits wack if you ask me you can talk all the shit you want but my set is killin while yours is goin no where and jock what from you nigga are you serious best nigga on ql is 4eyes ahaha... fuck waitin till you catch me on the street pm me and lets meet uup fagget so i can show you the buisness cause you got the game twisted buster and do the game a favor drop dead and "quit livin" haha

quit lyin kid

queers league

quit living

queers lovin cock

quality lackin krew

thats it bitch made ass kid thats all you got first i can give a fuck who you roll with and kick it with cause that dont make you cooler fuckin lame sec ql forreal "quality living" shits wack if you ask me you can talk all the shit you want but my set is killin while yours is goin no where and jock what from you nigga are you serious best nigga on ql is 4eyes ahaha... fuck waitin till you catch me on the street pm me and lets meet uup fagget so i can show you the buisness cause you got the game twisted buster and do the game a favor drop dead and "quit livin" haha

Done with your net-bangin ass, see me on the streets..

IMG225.jpg

Marker bomb collabs in the bathroom.

And a rapist van? tf is going on?

Quiet Lame, Yek you really want beef with every fukcin krew,, hhaha riding OG's dick with that G though I see, This QL shit new,I love the attention you lames are giving me, get off my dick Im puttin in work trust me... Question Logic :D /N' M' N' B' k NO more Net bangin..:rolleyes: 4EyEsR QL bump Golb Keroe Salute and who evers not bitchin..