************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So I've been trying to come up with some good concepts for inner arm for my next session with Thomas Hooper. Which probably won't be until the end of this year. But Ive really been in the mood to get tattooed,so I want to get something small in script in the meantime. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good script artist in the NYC area?

I wanna gets some letters tattooed by Katie, doesn't she own a shop in the middle of nowhere?

I hate that this thread slowed way down, fuck that shit, fuck instagram.

got this yesterday from my bud Jeff

555818_3584537050539_1186623097_33501315_293949738_n.jpg

and I'm a fan of Murrays tattoos, that knee panther rips. I think I posted this one before, too

270502_10150296327550339_62037430338_9837414_527157_n.jpg

one of those is on me...

i knew you guys were gonna rip him apart, but honestly, i think for having been tattooing less than a year, he's on track...

I'm glad someone took him under their wing to teach him how to tattoo properly, so that he

didnt join the army of scratchers in our area.. too many of those as it is..

As the years go on, the lines will get smoother, the shading, more even, and the tattoos all around better..

2centavos

honestly no your boy isn't on the right track at all. if he's tattooing less than 1yr, he shouldnt have even tried those tattoos. way beyond his skill level. when i started learning almost 13yrs ago my mentor only let me do quarter-size kanjis, hearts butterflies etc.. i got impatient and decided to do big pieces at home on my friends. now i'm super embarassed of those tattoos and realize i never should've done them back then. i hope your boy will be embarassed for posting those on here someday, that would mean he's really on the right track. for now dude just needs to fall back and work hard on his drawing cause his drawing and his tattooing both fall way short of being a professional right now.

ps--had to add that before i even got to do the quarter size kanjis i spent like 8 months being the errand boy scrubbing tubes and all that. so i would say that whoever is apprenticing homeboy is letting him bite off way more than he can chew which i dont personally feel is the right way to teach someone. baby steps mang.

i mean... i guess cap proved 'bold will hold'.

im not sure what it will hold, but something is there.

i did a tattoo recently. it was a big hit on instagram. got more 'likes' than anything I've ever put on there. personally, i thought it was kind of crap. never the less amusing, because i know in 20 years it will be an indecipherable black blob. people love that shit though. tattooing is such a mindless genre. for idiots, by idiots. fuck us all.