************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Question for the dudes who are actually doing tattoos on people who read this thread:

You guys ever get it where after you've tattooed somebody they want to act buddy buddy with you? Or think that because you tattooed them you're now friends ?

KOH wanted to hate me but he couldn't deny my manly charm. 4 ish years later he still hasn't told me to fuck off..yet.

tumblr_ly44pyu0u91qbw6j4o1_500.jpg

Not really a fan of cleen but this is pretty nice.

visit brooklyn, better yet, williamsburg, brooklyn. wolves and owls on every other person. with that said i do indeed have a wolf head, and it's bad ass. also, wolves have been in flash sheets along with the rest of the classic tattoo images. they've just become more popular in the past few years maybe?

i think steve boltz said it best in one of dan santoro's tattoo age episodes when it comes to owls, though. something like people wanting to get owls on their chests and he says "why dont you just get a fucking eagle?"

visit brooklyn, better yet, williamsburg, brooklyn. wolves and owls on every other person. with that said i do indeed have a wolf head, and it's bad ass. also, wolves have been in flash sheets along with the rest of the classic tattoo images. they've just become more popular in the past few years maybe?

i think steve boltz said it best in one of dan santoro's tattoo age episodes when it comes to owls, though. something like people wanting to get owls on their chests and he says "why dont you just get a fucking eagle?"

Becauae i like owls and not eagles?

tattoos are just so popular now i think it's going to be hard getting something you think is "original". let alone its original enough that 10,000 people have had it over the last 50 or 60 years.

shouldn't be a problem though if you're good and selifsh, just like having nice high quality tattoos and dont give a shit what some jobber hipster or meth addict has.

lucky, i have an eagle on my chest and an old Lehi wolf.

it seems american indian is the new owl...