************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
can anyone recommend a artist/shop in calgary for traditional american tattoos?? any help would be appreciated. thnks!

check out some of nick luit's work, i believe he works out of bushido now.

menace, you painted that banner for ryan?? that things fucking sick. major props.

can anyone recommend a artist/shop in calgary for traditional american tattoos?? any help would be appreciated. thnks!

There is a huge convention this weekend in Calgary with some very talented artists.

I suggest you go there and start looking at tattooer's portfolios until you find someone's work you like.

fucking whites getting japanese shit...........yall stay frontin

It's funny because if you go to Japan they all love getting script and Americana.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Manute, you god damn drunkard.

this is a "hella sikk tatt thread." therefore, we are to discuss all things that fall under that category. conventions, cover-ups, machines, shirts, shops, biting, machines, scratchers, top 10 tattooers & upcoming tattoos certainly fall under that category. the beer thread, we rate & discuss beers of all kinds. from swill to top shelf, just for conversation purpose. and it's a hell of a good way to find out about beers i have never heard of that i may fucking enjoy!?

same here i feel, someone (ocassionally) brings a new name to the table i havent heard of that might be a decent tattooer & end up folloeing his/her work. pics are important of course...but discussion about them is also.

and in the old thread i posted 100's of pics regularly. just taking a break, most people just fucking repost whatever they find on swallows & daggers anyway.i sure as fuck will post my Cripwell jams in a few weeks & my lady's Coleman burner.

so :scrambled: sober the fuck up, save some $ and come out to SFO next year. you can buy me a beer.

party.

Its like you can predict the future or something!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: