************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Menace you should share the link.

I remember you repp'd the link to me a while ago but it has since been buried.

Is there a way to look at old reps or are they buried fo' life?

Also is anyone going to the Calgary convention?

i'll be at the calgary convention all weekend. getting something from franz stefanik on saturday and a few friends are getting stuff from chad koeplinger, nick luit and dan smith as well.

So is this thread about pics or the who knows who getting what by who and not posting pics, I'm in no way hating, cause I am a nobody, but what's the purpose of this thread, cause the last one got deleted for a reason and this one seems to be the same shit starting from page one.......................

I am really drunk, but c'mon, what the fuck is going on, should I post pictures of what I think IMO is a good tattoo or talk about what conventions I'm attending, who tattooed me last week, or who sucks?

I'm going back to listening to Uncle acid & the deadbeats, TTYL

post pics manute you fuckboy

i took a cell phone pic of my buddies first tattoo...he has a bunch of great shit but his first is hilarious!

after the lols it lead into a conversation about if/should he cover it up? its upper arm/shoulder so not a super embarrassing spot, but what're your guys thoughts? keep the old with the new for memories sake, or panther/wolf head that shit into never was?

Manute, you god damn drunkard.

this is a "hella sikk tatt thread." therefore, we are to discuss all things that fall under that category. conventions, cover-ups, machines, shirts, shops, biting, machines, scratchers, top 10 tattooers & upcoming tattoos certainly fall under that category. the beer thread, we rate & discuss beers of all kinds. from swill to top shelf, just for conversation purpose. and it's a hell of a good way to find out about beers i have never heard of that i may fucking enjoy!?

same here i feel, someone (ocassionally) brings a new name to the table i havent heard of that might be a decent tattooer & end up folloeing his/her work. pics are important of course...but discussion about them is also.

and in the old thread i posted 100's of pics regularly. just taking a break, most people just fucking repost whatever they find on swallows & daggers anyway.

i sure as fuck will post my Cripwell jams in a few weeks & my lady's Coleman burner.

so :scrambled: sober the fuck up, save some $ and come out to SFO next year. you can buy me a beer.

party.

I'm one sitting away from having my ribcage piece completed. I think the tattoo is awesome but thats just me, I'm gonna post it up once its done so that the internet can judge me.

After that I am gonna go see Ryan Gagne at Classic Tattoo and see what he thinks about giving me a 3 eyed crow.

• Like 1

this thread has been a great resource for me in real life..

because of the convos in here, i have learned about artists, then went to them

i have tattoos by

this dude at skull and sword

and some guy at idle hands

and plenty of other artists who arent as "famous" but still very good

roger ziegler

darren ashbaugh

pepto at trader bobs in st. louis

mo malone

just thought id share..

GET TATTOOED, NIGGAS!!!

p.s i have an appt with whatshis name at chicago tattooing co. coming up

I'm one sitting away from having my ribcage piece completed. I think the tattoo is awesome but thats just me, I'm gonna post it up once its done so that the internet can judge me.

After that I am gonna go see Ryan Gagne at Classic Tattoo and see what he thinks about giving me a 3 eyed crow.

Ryan is an awesome tattooer & painter.

just painted up a nice banner for that guy for the Calgary conv this wknd.

prop'd