************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whoops, Mike's question was "Who are the top 5 guys you would get tattooed by" not so much best in the world or something, so I considered availability and distance too. Notice that I named all dudes in the USA (GO AMERICA!).

Anyway, fuck, 10 top? That's tough. I'm interested to see what menaceIIsobriety thinks... If I can guess, it'll be something like:

1. Aaron Coleman

2. Higgs

3. Tim Lehi

4. Danny Reed

5. Richard Stell

6. Bob Roberts

7. Steve Byrne

Blah... I bet I wasn't even close. The point is... There are so many good god damn tattooers out right now. I've always known that, and after reading KOH's "Open letter to tattooing" I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Will Lollie, Issac Fainjuken, Mario Desa, Horiyasu, Matt Shammah.... ugh... the list goes on and on.

I'm going to list off the top ten on my wish list that are from Vancouver & the surrounding area.

James Acrow

Tyler Charles

Clint Danroth

John the Dutchman

Rob Noseworthy

Jamer Dudemon

Jesse Young(also would like a set of his machines)

Dustin Bones

Rob Hope(more work from him)

Steve Moore(more work from him)

Whoops, Mike's question was "Who are the top 5 guys you would get tattooed by" not so much best in the world or something, so I considered availability and distance too. Notice that I named all dudes in the USA (GO AMERICA!).

Anyway, fuck, 10 top? That's tough. I'm interested to see what menaceIIsobriety thinks... If I can guess, it'll be something like:

1. Aaron Coleman

2. Higgs

3. Tim Lehi

4. Danny Reed

5. Richard Stell

6. Bob Roberts

7. Steve Byrne

Blah... I bet I wasn't even close. The point is... There are so many good god damn tattooers out right now. I've always known that, and after reading KOH's "Open letter to tattooing" I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

you missed Mindell & Boltz, other than that you nailed it.

These awesome messicans came through my work today. One of em had an awesome sleeve of prison tattoos. Full color. And not awesome cuz they were shitty these things were awesome.

Best one was for his buddy Elco. Was a Grim reaper wielding a scythe cutting through the air.

Elco shot himself in the head the day after he got out while this guy was in prison. Got a letter and it said "I'll see you my friend" This guy then says "And when he sees me we'll have something to laugh about cuuuuz I'll have his FUCKIN NAME ON MY ARM MAAAN AHHAHA"

Didnt get any pictures unfortunately

I've seen some dope prison work as well.

It didn't look like kitchen work, but it didn't

Exactly look like shop work either, lots of single

Needle guitar string pointillism shit.

It was pretty amazing. Said he paid 100 bucks

For all of it and it took about 10 years, back, sleeves,

And chest.

Also I saw a met a guy who said he was tattooed by tatts Thomas.

I'll post those when I'm not lazy