************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so based on the conversations in the latest tattoo age: who are the top 5 and top 10 tattooers?

i know top anything lists always fail and are bound to forget or skip over something or someone important, but i'm curious to see what others here think.

so based on the conversations in the latest tattoo age: who are the top 5 and top 10 tattooers?

i know top anything lists always fail and are bound to forget or skip over something or someone important, but i'm curious to see what others here think.

Ah, very good. I wondered that too. When Romano asked "name 9 tattooers better then Rubendall"... I thought to myself... "DAMN, that's tough as hell."

I JUST tried to compile a top 10 list but it was ridiculous and too many names were left out. That's a really tough one... Give me like a day to think about this. And yes, Mike Roper is on that list. ;)

Mike Shea asked me who my top 5 tattooers were when we were shooting the shit during my session, and needless to say, names were left out. I mentioned him and Erick were amongst my favorite so I didn't mention their names, which was understood. Ha. I think it went something like...

!. Mike Roper

2. Regino Gonzales

3. Jeff Zuck

4. Thomas Hooper

5. Mike Wilson

^Not a bad list but so many names were left out, I think those were the last dudes I was following or something. Completely biased at the time.

w0rd.