************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha.

don't be confused. i don't think I'm gods gift to tattooing. I'm a glorified street shop tattooer. I'm not some big dick custom guy. i do 'arty' sort of shit, but its just because it seems thats what people want from me. or at least its the stuff that i chose to present myself with. but this shit..... this motherfucker, i know he CAN tattoo well if he wants to. I've got friends who work with him. I'm sure he's a nice guy but fucking christ.... how could you send that thing out the door with your name on it and feel good about it? the skin looks like fucking dog shit. that wouldn't have been acceptable 60 years ago, it sure as fuck isn't now. i HATE the shit nikko does, but theres gotta be some happy medium between the two. that tattoo isn't even 'crude' in the way that people seem to love these days, its just fucking lazy. that design could have been awesome too. its totally unconventional, totally weird. could have been a bad ass tattoo but instead it looks like he treated it like it was some golf ball sized walk in and phoned that shit in instead of trying to make it nice. fucking embarrassing IMO. then again my opinion is heavily influenced by tequila right now.

ha, im a big dick drink and have fun guy.

i don't speak for tattooing i speak for myself. i try to do the best tattoos i can for people no matter how dumb some people might think they are. if its a baby mama name, i want to do the best baby mama name in that entire project building. I'm grateful to get to do stuff that i enjoy doing but I'm even more grateful to get to make a living doing a job that i'd do for free. thats why shit like this bothers me. its not that I'm jealous of him or his success or whatever, I'm bothered when it seems that people don't respect the opportunities that they're given. this person came to homeboy and wanted this tattoo and this is what he's living with. theres no fucking way he looks in the mirror and doesn't see that fruit stripes gum ass shading in the skin. fuck that. it would have taken him 20 minutes total to smooth that shit out. no excuse.

sorry, i don't mean to talk so damn much. i don't fancy myself that important I'm just drunk, typing with my eyes closed listening to isis and aerogramme which if you don't have you should get cause it fucking rules.

my ability to communicate when drunk is kind of a fucking curse. no matter how hammered i am, i can still make at least a little bit of sense if i put my mind to it. i often don't remember it the next day, but in the moment i'm good. particularly with typing. or maybe $90 at the bar on my own tab just doesn't get me nearly as drunk as it used to i don't know. I'm doing patron shots with my dogs now, we'll see how things stand in a few.

My sister told me that tattooers rush tattoos at conventions, and, basically, that she would never get tattooed at one, so I decided to find a bunch of convention tattoos to prove her wrong.

Ron Wells at the Boston Convention:

OpN8i.jpg

Theo Mindell at the Rome Convention:

RomeTiger.jpg

Stuart Cripwell at Ink & Iron:

ink%252Bironstugirl.JPG

Paul Anthony Dobleman at Ink & Iron:

ink%252Bironreaper%252Bfrom%252Bflash.jpg

Matt Howse at Hollywood Park Invitational:

hollywoodcropsuitcasematt6%253A28.jpg

Stewart Robson at Brighton/London Conventions:

http://stewartrobson.com/2011/09/small-masks/