Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

believe it or not i won this tattoo back before covid happened.. won a contest on instagram just by reposting a picture and during service one day got tagged in a post and boom.. small world because h

Some Canadian tat slangers to get this thread going again   Chris Hold     Aaron Garand     Benny Hannya     Franz Stefanik

Aaaaaaaand more   Logan Morrison     Tim Pausinger     Spencer Evans     Nick Oaks     Kurt Von Getz

Posted Images

there was a stencil, he didn't draw it on.

i was at a fancy fashion dinner in NY a couple months ago. he was sitting at the table next to me. he was there with chloe sovigne. that bitch sucks hard.

i don't really know anyone who has very good things to say about him these days.

maybe they're jealous, who knows.

im not really mad at him. i don't have much of an opinion to be honest.

i've tattooed in a restaurant and almost on an airplane. i can't really talk shit.

I like Scott Campbell. I skimmed through the video, at least it wasn't a how-to-build a machine from scratch. I'll watch the whole video later...

This reminds me of the time I read that one of my favorite traditional tattooers tattooed 2 (or more) people with the same needle. Like whatttttt the fuck?

oh well, more photos, less gossip.

heard from someone who was at the convention and saw it take place.

no clue if we're talking about the same guy. doesn't really matter. there are always people who will do abhorrent shit and people who will make excuses for them. such is life.

ha. somehow i had no idea troy owned invisible. i was hanging out in there drinking years ago, totally oblivious. just knew a friend of a friend was working there. I've totally fucked off a lot of chances to meet a lot of cool people just by being ignorant of the situation. i was standing outside of pinky yun's shop in hong kong, didn't bother to walk up inside. sometimes i hate myself.