************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Been Following this thread for a long time now, or the old thread rather. First time posting. Charles Chatov did this lucifer face on me while visiting NY at Greenpoint Tattoo Co.

Biker Devil flash always reminds me of Stoney Knows How.

I like it when members post flicks of their own tattoos. Props issued.

The eye on the left looks a bit wonky, but thats not necessarily a bad thing,

and the coloring reminds me of Santoro, which isn't necessarily a bad thing either.

Tried to edit my last post to add this request, but couldn't.

I know this was probably asked a bunch before in the old thread, but this is the new thread.

Any recomendations for shop/artists in Seattle WA.?

I'm headed there for a quick trip,

and since that lame ass hurricane fucked up my hella sikk tattz plans for NYC I've got some money

and an empty space on my arm where there should be an awesome snake or something.

I'm not familliar with the area at all, and all I know about tattoo wise is Derek Noble.

I'm sure theres a lot of good artists there abouts, clue me in!

Thanks in advance.

I know this was probably asked a bunch before in the old thread, but this is the new thread.

and since that lame ass hurricane fucked up my hella sikk tattz plans for NYC I've got some money

and an empty space on my arm where there should be an awesome snake or something.

I'm not familliar with the area at all, and all I know about tattoo wise is Derek Noble.

Thanks in advance.

Liberty and Slave to the Needle. Liberty is full of DB's though.

• Like 1

Thanks in advance.

Where are you staying?

I had a really good experience at Under The Needle about 2 weeks ago.

I got tattooed by Chris Adams (so did my wife) and he was great, you can see the anchor he did for us a few pages back. There are a few guys there who are doing quality work though.

Fist hooked me up with a good PM, I'll forward it onto you.

edit: tried to pm but your inbox is full

• Like 1

Inbox cleared.

Thanks for all the helpful replys.

metronome-I'm not sure where I'm staying, I'll get back to you.

Does Liberty have a website I'm not finding?

I'm at work and Myspace is blocked.

Its also looking like my only free day to get tattooed might be a sunday, :(

I'm planning on heading up to Victoria/Vancouver area, where I'm sure there are some awesome artists,

but I don't think I'll have enough time/money to get tattooed at that point.

Blah blah blah blah.

Thanks to metronome's pm I found this gem on Anchor Tattoo's web page.

cj10.jpg

By Curtis James

Not really my style, but I really like it.

I mean, a cute little house cat on someones neck is just such an awesome idea.

geezpot-I don't really know, and maybe.

Thanks again metronome, and I guess Fist also.

This morning is getting me more and more amped up to head west.

is it appropriate to go to a shop and sit down with an artist and ask them if theres anything they have wanted to tattoo on someone? I think it would be interesting to have an artist sketch something up that they thought of a while back and never got to put on anyone. or if they were doing a piece on someone and had a suggestion that the payee didnt like.

ive always gone to an artist with a sketch or some pictures so i dont really know

i mean, don't get me wrong..my first tattoos i got. i took me months to work up the fucking nerve to even walk into the shop & ask about getting something. tweaked out bikers, hanging out, guns on the counters... no fucking walk in the park like it is today. a 19 yr old queer who covered in tattzz greeting you asking you what color you want your kanjis.

it was a long road to earn these assholes respect.

A word about when you ask for the "what ever you want" type shit. It's actually a complete pain in the ass, unless you have at least a small amount of direction. I can only speak for myself, but when people give me free reign, they are almost never up for what I come up with. It's much easier if you say something vague to jump off with. "Hey I like your skulls....do one of those." Or "hey I like these four designs that I've seen of yours, I'd like something in this vein". Some direction.

You come to me and tell me you are going to let do do whatever I want, be prepared for clown ghosts.

Where are you staying?

I had a really good experience at Under The Needle about 2 weeks ago.

I got tattooed by Chris Adams (so did my wife) and he was great, you can see the anchor he did for us a few pages back. There are a few guys there who are doing quality work though.

Fist hooked me up with a good PM, I'll forward it onto you.

edit: tried to pm but your inbox is full

this. dude is a great artist.