Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

6ebe826a89db11e3946c12acc09e8934_8.jpg

5252a08489db11e388790ed1f839a487_8.jpg

started my back with thomas hooper.

Shittiest tattoo trip ever happened for this.

The first night in austin and it's 0 degrees C in an air bnb place that doesn't have any insulation. Sleeping in toques.

Go with my wife as she is working the austin convention and I plan on doing three 8 hour days and one day at the start of the trip to layout my back at the convention. first days fine but second day I get sick with norwalk as did my wife. I'm sitting there getting tattooed and I start feeling sick. Shop counter dude gets a coke for me (thinking it was my body not being able to handle the tattooing) and I instantly throw up harder and with more force than I can remember ever doing. Haven't puked in 12 years until then.

The Austin convention is a bit of a bust because of the "Ice" so everyone stayed in that weekend or something, lots of people did no tattoos apparently.

the third day I'm supposed to be getting tattooed I'm on the toilet with a bucket on my lap the entire day and by night time I'm feeling totally fine. Huge piss off.

fourth day is the only day I really get to get any work done and thats what you see.

On the day we leave it's another below freezing day so no cabs are being sent out so we're forced to hire a limo to get to the airport. We change our flights to earlier to hopefully beat the storm that's about to happen. we land in Atlanta and get stuck there for 47 hours. * cancelled flights. can't get out of the airport because every road in Atlanta is full of abandoned cars because nobody can deal with the snow. "Sleep" in the atlanta airport one night and fly out the following night only to miss our connecting flight at Laguardia. so we hang out in a food court full of homeless dudes sleeping on the heaters so the place smells like death but every else is either closed or has no heat. finally get home after 53 hours of being in airports or on planes with my back freshly tattooed.

Shit time.

HOWEVER, stoked on my tattoo.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just had a session on my shin with Carolyn Le Bourgeois at Clubhouse in Oakland. Got a Santa Muerte, and it's super legit. I'll post pics once it's finished.

Asked this on another forum and was told there aren't really any, but fuck it I'll give it a shot here. You guys know of anyone decent in New Orleans? Gonna be there for work in a couple weeks and wanted to get something specific...

Got this from Mario desa while in Chicago last weekend, making towns...

0FB74248-04CF-4732-90B7-C473A2109933.jpg

Also, digging both of those back pieces.

I got a small filler at uptown tattoo. The dudes at rock of ages in Austin told me to check out electric lady or something like that.

Thanks dog, good looking out. Looked into some shops there, may just have to pass and save my money for some other towns im making this year...

I would LOVE to get tattooed by Koji, I bet hes completely booked out though. I dont have instagram so i never know when anything cool is going on... :(

Thanks dog, good looking out. Looked into some shops there, may just have to pass and save my money for some other towns im making this year...

I would LOVE to get tattooed by Koji, I bet hes completely booked out though. I dont have instagram so i never know when anything cool is going on... :(

Probably for the best. Instagram is, well, like crack.

However, if you have a computer, Last Sparrow Tattoo is always a great place to get the lowdown on tattoo stuff.

Went to my aunt's house to hang out with her sister and my little cousins. I picked up the youngest one (he's about three I think), and he's like, "LOOK! ON YOUR ARM!" Coolest little kid ever.

c1157aacb3d711e38a6712c2a60883a9_8.jpg

Got this from Mark Cross last week.

4d839baa846111e3a7a90e7c491880f5_8.jpg

Chad Koeplinger made me a Snoopy.

6ae83da2952f11e39d5712cb74e4acdc_8.jpg

Sluggo in my knee ditch by David Guy.

2805ba5692b811e38fac123726e64c42_8.jpg

Phantasm made by Zach Taylor

e903670cac7211e38790122646628a52_8.jpg

lil filler by Henry Hablak

Just some stuff I have collected over the last couple of months.

Haven't posted in here in a while.

e62a34d6.jpg

Steve Byrne

e305e8d1.jpg

Bubba

42974c1f.jpg

Bubba

415070AC-DFD0-476A-9291-3CBA02DA2566_zpsglsxiv9t.jpg

Nic lynds

7F20BB30-55DC-47A3-9C9C-015E1D7C3F20_zps0i2msncv.jpg

Tony Hundahl

That Steve Byrne piece is super tite.

As is to be expected.

He is about to start my back soon, we've been talking about it for ages now.

Sucks I didn't get to see you when you were getting zapped by Nic, but I was over at ROA getting that Mark Cross piece.

Next time...

• Like 1