Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

i think you should get more tattoos with an alternate universe theme.

you should get tiger woods playing croquet next

Because every kid slug tattoo that has ever been drawn made perfect sense that a small child was a boxer... yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I spend most weekends I'm not on the road in a very good shop here. I see people all the time that come in and get stuff that TO ME is just plain stupid. But people get things they love or are relative to them. I got that because i legitimately work in pro wrestling and pay my bills with it. Its a huge part of my life and warrior was a huge part of my childhood.

I wanted to get a kid slug, but i didn't want to get a plain one. So i got creative... i can understand 100% if you think its ACTUALLY RETARTED, but i do have a solid reason behind it.. Plus, i just love fun tattoos.

funny non-shit executed tattoos are better than any serious poor or worse tattoo.

life's too dumb to take that seriously.

Having a hard time getting fit in with JK5. Anyone have any recommendations for an artist who is great at script in the NYC area?

I'm thinking my sleeve with Ryan Gagne will finally be done this friday.

Two spots left, a little space on my under forearm and my elbow, then just some space filler and that's all she wrote.

149742_10200195847526743_858930488_n.jpg

60791_10200195848366764_629647028_n.jpg

met this dude Christos this past month and he put these tatz on my bud while visiting WV, cool trip all around, bummed I didn't have time to get one from him.

I finally got a few appointments set up for my trip to Europe. Jan 31 with Rudy Fritsch. Feb 5 with Javier Rodriguez. Feb 13 with Deno.

Any recommendations on good spots/places to avoid for walk-ins in Prague and /or Amsterdam would be appreciated.

• Like 1