************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Cool story.

I don't like chest tattoos on ladies.

Its sort of like nipple rings. "Its like putting a bumper sticker on a Porsche."

No thanks.

Agreed, but that one is one of the better ones I've seen.

So super shitty photo/weird close up when it was fresh...

ScreenShot2013-12-21at111437AM.png

By Oliver Peck, Friday the 13th @ Elm Street tattoo

• 1 month later...
I agree with you, but I don't think he is doing it to be ironic. He does them alot, a wu-disciple.

I'm gonna have to disagree.

You can't be like, "yo I'm gonna do a new school cartoony panther with a rag on his head in a purple adidas jumpsuit with a big as wu W" and be serious.

Also, it looks like that tiger has kissy lips on its butt.

6ebe826a89db11e3946c12acc09e8934_8.jpg

5252a08489db11e388790ed1f839a487_8.jpg

started my back with thomas hooper.

Shittiest tattoo trip ever happened for this.

The first night in austin and it's 0 degrees C in an air bnb place that doesn't have any insulation. Sleeping in toques.

Go with my wife as she is working the austin convention and I plan on doing three 8 hour days and one day at the start of the trip to layout my back at the convention. first days fine but second day I get sick with norwalk as did my wife. I'm sitting there getting tattooed and I start feeling sick. Shop counter dude gets a coke for me (thinking it was my body not being able to handle the tattooing) and I instantly throw up harder and with more force than I can remember ever doing. Haven't puked in 12 years until then.

The Austin convention is a bit of a bust because of the "Ice" so everyone stayed in that weekend or something, lots of people did no tattoos apparently.

the third day I'm supposed to be getting tattooed I'm on the toilet with a bucket on my lap the entire day and by night time I'm feeling totally fine. Huge piss off.

fourth day is the only day I really get to get any work done and thats what you see.

On the day we leave it's another below freezing day so no cabs are being sent out so we're forced to hire a limo to get to the airport. We change our flights to earlier to hopefully beat the storm that's about to happen. we land in Atlanta and get stuck there for 47 hours. * cancelled flights. can't get out of the airport because every road in Atlanta is full of abandoned cars because nobody can deal with the snow. "Sleep" in the atlanta airport one night and fly out the following night only to miss our connecting flight at Laguardia. so we hang out in a food court full of homeless dudes sleeping on the heaters so the place smells like death but every else is either closed or has no heat. finally get home after 53 hours of being in airports or on planes with my back freshly tattooed.

Shit time.

HOWEVER, stoked on my tattoo.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...