************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
some of the conversation is just painful to listen to...

to be honest, i haven't been able to stomach any of them.

something about them that just bugs me too much to sit through.

maybe its all the stories about markus i hear. i don't know. can't bring myself to watch though.

i enjoyed the first two, 3rd was meh, 4th was also meh.

i'd rather just look at pictures of tattoos.

its like all i art i guess, when i hear the pretentious or artsy fartsy explanations of anything i immediately rule it out as gay. if i can just see it and not hear the nonsense i'll give it more of a chance.

Must spread rep. Stefanik rocks. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be tattooed by him unless he decides to do the SFO Convention or guest spot in the Bay Area.

Sidenote: Is anyone here on LST besides dun, KOH, and NoClaimBonus?

full disclosure: i have no tattoos. i don't entirely know if i ever plan to get any. i do, however, have a longstanding relationship with and appreciation for them. that being said, i can't speak to the same industry functions and standards that KOH, Seeking and a few others can, but I do think I can speak on some aspects of general content.

Particularly that of the tattoo above^^^^

Portraiture alone is hard enough to appreciate in tattoos, at least for me. But I'm not sure that's something I can comment on. What bothers me about the piece above, though (aside from the general technical issues that can easily be seen when compared to some of the best of this thread), is the attempt to translate one canon for another. I dunno. While I like the idea of the Jango-Fett to Boba-Fett storyline and history implied there, it's not something I really thing is that funny. I dunno, there are tons of awesome tattoos in this thread, and tons of mediocre to shitty ones.

But I will say, that sometimes a better Idea can trump its execution, while a shitty idea is a shitty idea no less.

/i'm drunk.

ha. i can delete it if you want, but it doesn't matter.

i didn't think you were wrong, i just found it funny that you'd think so deeply about a tattoo that i just looked at and went 'oh, well thats stupid'. ha.

drinking is kind of awesome like that.