************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bcarlyle279, I can't delete that post you pm'd me about because 12oz doesn't allow post editing after a certain amount of time, and I can't send you a pm for some reason.

Anyway, does one of the moderators want to delete that Grez wolf/sword tattoo I posted on the last page? Bcarlyle279 doesn't want his tattoo on the webs.

Bcarlyle279, I can't delete that post you pm'd me about because 12oz doesn't allow post editing after a certain amount of time, and I can't send you a pm for some reason.

Anyway, does one of the moderators want to delete that Grez wolf/sword tattoo I posted on the last page? Bcarlyle279 doesn't want his tattoo on the webs.

hahaha.

bringing more attention to it will surely help.

yeah, boodah, is that the one that barclay or whatever his name is doesn't want posted on the internet, even though he totally just blew up his own spot and no one would have ever known it was him if he hadn't mentioned anything/? anyway, let me know if thats the one and ill take it down.

in other news, getting zapped by peter lagergren on friday, then another session on my front with seth woods next thursday. be jelly.

Is Boodah running around random tattoo shops and taking pictures of peoples work right after they're done just so he can come post it in the hella sikk tattz thread on 12oz?

Because, if that's the case, he deserve something a little more than the meagre prop points I can offer. That's some real dedication shit.

sorry for the washed out photo. peter tried to email me a better one, no clue what ether it got lost into.

e94e6d1264a611e1a87612313804ec91_6.jpg

peter lagergren

if anyone is in NY, he's got some spots available next week or two. give the shop a call and set something up. kings ave nyc.

peter lagergren

There's a better pic on his blog. Btw did he happen to say anything about how busy he is, or something about travel dates? Would be awesome to get tattooed by him and I live fairly near his studio. guess i should just email him hah

There's a better pic on his blog. Btw did he happen to say anything about how busy he is, or something about travel dates? Would be awesome to get tattooed by him and I live fairly near his studio. guess i should just email him hah

He's booked up for a while I think, like I said I'm on his cancellation list but I doubt anything will come of that. Keep checking his blog he puts when he's taking new appointments on there.