Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

The sails look backwards but the waves crashing into the stern give the illusion the boat is sailing backwards, but the flag throws me off on the wind direction.

the flag makes sense to me. when a ship is sailing normally the flag flys with the end towards the stern from the the force of the ship sailing, not the wind in the sails, and would be reveresed when the ship is being pushed backwards from the wind.

• Like 1

ok.

to me, personally, a girl with just some tattoos is more appealing than a girl covered all over.

doesnt make much sense to me. if you like tattoos. and you like girls. who cares if she has 2 or half her body covered? theyre just fucking tattoos. jeez.

unless you're kinda covered, i prefer girls with no tattoos.

just me who cares.

• Like 1

the flag makes sense to me. when a ship is sailing normally the flag flys with the end towards the stern from the the force of the ship sailing, not the wind in the sails, and would be reveresed when the ship is being pushed backwards from the wind.

no way the flag points in the winds direction.the boat would have to be going faster than the wind thats pushing it

2 or half her body covered?

concept of white / negative space, as i said.

a tattoo can have more impact if it's not surrounded by a lot of other 'rivaling' tattoos, so to say.

i mean take that girl as an excample, that palm tattoo pretty much 'stands out',

imagine her having the whole arm covered as well, would be a totally different thing.

not saying 'better', but different.

in the end it's down to personal opinion what appeals more to you i guess.

I need to go to England before I die.

Xam

27ed37f0063e11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

I know I didn't need to repost the image because its just a couple above my post on this page,

but this is just so good.

:) :) :)

The design isn't even really my cup of tea,

but the execution is so fucking on point.

Crispy, no shifts, no shakes, god damn.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

The other stuff you posted is good too, Manute.

Center Style!!! Wooooo!!!

*Edit

I found a shift, but this thing still rules.

Off to a good start.

Thank you very much Drips n Seeks he exceeded my expectations. Now I'm just fighting impatience. I want this shit done hah

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now