************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ************where is the tattoo thread?

this thread can continue to have merit if those of us that post good pics continue to do so.

obviously lacking moderators dedicated to this thread is a bummer, and if people stop being a part of the thread then it will die and 12oz will have lost one of its gems.

that fucking grime snake!

case & point:

that gogue SHIT will look a god damn terd in 10 yrs.

(the toys can have it, officially over it)

maybe, but i dont know anyone who has been tattooed by him personally so all i can do is appreciate the pictures i see. i know people with work from artists whose pictures u see in magazines and they look incredible but in real life all the color has fallen out or the shits all scarred up, (and not from lack of care but bad technique)...stories of people who waited a year for an app. only to be treated like a piece of shit when they walk in the shop.

biedron is awesome.

people like to claim that gouges work won't hold up for ten years.

no one points out that a lot of hoopers work is gonna be a solid black blob in ten years.

is that somehow preferable?

people underestimate the possibilities i think. I've seen some pretty arty tattoos easily last ten years if they were done by someone who knew what they were doing. I've also seen stuff immediately look like shit when done by those that don't. who is doing the tattooing is just as important as how they're doing it. every single joshua carlton tattoo I've ever seen looks like absolute shit. the couple things I've seen from jeff have looked much, much better. roughly the same age. you can't just judge things across the board.

more to the point i don't think it needs to be pointed out every single time it comes up. that's just sort of annoying. time will tell the truth, not opinions.

ALso, this place is getting harder and harder to visit everyday.12oz used to be one of my favorite things, if nothing else, because of the amount of friends I had here actively participating, and the amount of inside jokes and stories it created. Half of those friends haven't been around in years.

i agree, and even though i don't contribute to this or the other thread, this or that thread still remains the most enjoyable to lurk through.

i haven't been on 12 in a long while, but have been coming in and out whenever the mood strikes me and i get totally bored and over everything else on the internet. i don't even open all the threads because i already know what's inside...a bunch of juvenile bantering.

let's make new inside jokes, while you're still here....stop creepin' while you're sleepin'.

• Like 1