************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

I know its 2011 and there are no rules anymore,

and anyone should be allowed to do anything they want,

and its a free country (although I think this was done in France),

and who am I to say anything anyway,

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut from this picture, this person doesn't really seem like a good candidate for a palm tattoo.

Just my worthless 2 cents.

At least its well done.

tumblr_lstfneAlAD1qerbdoo1_400.jpg

*mega-run-on-sentence-warning*

I'm sure no one cares, but I'm still thinking of going to Leviticus when I'm in Minneapolis.

Don't get me wrong, I love traditional and I'm almost exclusively covered in traditional tattoos,

I understand the historical significance of the Aloha Monkey shop-My main tattooist pretty much idolizes Mike Malone-but I'm thinking of getting a small girls face done, and I really like the ones I'm seeing from Kurt Melancon.

I may change my mind and fill a spot on my shoulder with a snake, and for that would go to Josh Arment,

but that spot is bigger and I'm not sure if I'll have my money right after buying x-mas gifts.

Plus the thought of a well done girl head has got me super amped right now.

p.s.

I'm pretty sure my tattooist buddy hates the term "tattooist".

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

:) :) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dean Denney [do those sails look backwards to anyone else?]:

tumblr_lus0ckoqB41qasqa8o1_500.jpg

The sails look backwards but the waves crashing into the stern give the illusion the boat is sailing backwards, but the flag throws me off on the wind direction.

I realize there is no particular order or tattoo laws in getting ink but morally a tattooist has to know that necks, hands, knucks, etc are highly visible spots and can change a person's life and how they are judged. Not everything in tattooing is about collecting a paycheque, there are some moral obligations to protect clients.

am i the only one that thinks the ship could be going the wrong way on purpose? everything BUT the actual base of the ship is the right way sails, water, wind just the boat is turned around

just seems way to obvious to be a mistake................hmm maybe the flag but not the whole thing

• Like 1

i assume what he means is: its stupid to start with your hands or neck. that girl has no visible tattoos (from that angle).

i don't know.

i consider a girl with just some tattoos more attractive than a girl covered all over.

if the one on her hand was the only one on her whole body, that would be kind of extreme, sure,

kind of a bold statement though! i like it.

think white space.

The sails look backwards but the waves crashing into the stern give the illusion the boat is sailing backwards, but the flag throws me off on the wind direction.

the flag makes sense to me. when a ship is sailing normally the flag flys with the end towards the stern from the the force of the ship sailing, not the wind in the sails, and would be reveresed when the ship is being pushed backwards from the wind.

• Like 1

the flag makes sense to me. when a ship is sailing normally the flag flys with the end towards the stern from the the force of the ship sailing, not the wind in the sails, and would be reveresed when the ship is being pushed backwards from the wind.

no way the flag points in the winds direction.the boat would have to be going faster than the wind thats pushing it

2 or half her body covered?

concept of white / negative space, as i said.

a tattoo can have more impact if it's not surrounded by a lot of other 'rivaling' tattoos, so to say.

i mean take that girl as an excample, that palm tattoo pretty much 'stands out',

imagine her having the whole arm covered as well, would be a totally different thing.

not saying 'better', but different.

in the end it's down to personal opinion what appeals more to you i guess.