************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

took a break from reading at the library so i looked for tattoo books and found these in a couple... there were a ton of old b/w photos of tattoos from pre-WWII but the pictures were too small to get a good shot

bert grimm

1114012113.jpg

gus wagner

guswagner.jpg

horiichi

horikin.jpg

horiyoshi III:

1114012137.jpg

the japanese prayer in the suit looks pretty cool

1114012134.jpg

1114012136.jpg

the japanese photos were taken with a 600 mm camera that weighed 200 lbs

sorry about the size stupid photobucket doesnt resize or rotate when i try to do it

• Like 1

about 60 straight edge tattooers from around the world. 4 pages for each artists, 1 page bio, 1 big flash then 2 pages of their tattoos. i guess most notable for the taste of people in this thread are grez, mario desa, steve byrne, stevie edge. it wasnt impressive but its good for ideas

i like that Lyle never got his neck or hands tattooed.

I love his quote about that:

Ukiah resident Lyle Tuttle is not ashamed of the tattoos that nearly cover his body from neckline to ankles, but it’s no accident that a long-sleeved shirt and pants will easily hide them.

“I love them, but they’re mine,” the 79-year-old said, explaining that when he walks outside, he likes that he can choose whether people can see them. “I’m out in the public with them all the time. I like to have a day off.