Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

I'll be working the SF convention again this year. I have a few spots left if anyone is interested.

Please email at rhwellstattoo@gmail.com

Also my new print "no sleep" is up and available at Shirts and Destroy. The old Red and Black one is still available, too.

Thanks.

I know we have a few tattoo artists in here. I'd really appreciate your thoughts on the following:

1. What can you expect to make working as a tattoo artist (after you've paid your dues or whatever)?

2. Is this a growing field? In other words, do you guys find yourselves doing more work because more people are getting tattooed these days, less because more people are tattooing, or does it even out?

3. What are the pros and cons of doing this as a career?

Thanks and props for those with any help.

FUCK OFF.

this one kinda works

tumblr_m28ygtBBrO1qg77c6o2_500.jpg

this weird lookin mexican zoidberg thing is not an example of graffiti tattoos kinda working

Shot in the dark but....my boy is going to Tokyo for business kinda spur of the moment in 2 weeks. He would love to get a tattoo while he is there. Can anyone recommend a shop that is quality and doesn't have long waiting lists? Thanks

I've left my blog idle for about a year, relying pretty much on just Instagram. That came to an abrupt end tonight. I made a bunch of new posts with a shit ton of photos. Gonna try to keep it updated for more regularly, and with additional content that never gets to Instagram, plus a more accurate accounting of my travel dates for those that might want to get tattooed in the future.

Take a look if you have time, leave comments if you are so moved.

Thanks for looking.

http://laughinghyena.wordpress.com

I've left my blog idle for about a year, relying pretty much on just Instagram. That came to an abrupt end tonight. I made a bunch of new posts with a shit ton of photos. Gonna try to keep it updated for more regularly, and with additional content that never gets to Instagram, plus a more accurate accounting of my travel dates for those that might want to get tattooed in the future.

Take a look if you have time, leave comments if you are so moved.

Thanks for looking.

http://laughinghyena.wordpress.com

yes! i check your blog all the time, definitely keep updating!

thanks koh

as someone who doesn't do instagram due to lack of smart phone i appreciate it. i wish more tattooers would

KOH-

Everything looked great. It's awesome to see you progress throughout the years. High Five, dude.

This one had me dead. Awesome:

rfu43.jpg?w=450&h=566

EDIT- OH, and that five month sleeve looked fucking great.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now