************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Xam at The Family Business in London.

Valerie Vargas at Frith Street, London. Mario Desa is going to be there in March I think too. You'll be super lucky to get a spot with either of those though.

I meant to 'quote' crime stoppers there but I'm a div.

Unfortunately most of these guys are posting all their new shit on instagram.

Tevenal is good, I just grabbed the first few images off his tumblr, don't even know when it was last updated.

here's one he just did

4d0b571255c911e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

i like this a lot. Definitely something i would get.

got a probably frequently asked question, but how long will a tattoo last on your palm/sole of your foot? was looking at some guy le tatooer work and i cant imagine hes cheap or can be easily booked, so why the fuck would you get him to do something on the sole of your foot?

if you go extra deep does it last longer or something?

got a probably frequently asked question, but how long will a tattoo last on your palm/sole of your foot? was looking at some guy le tatooer work and i cant imagine hes cheap or can be easily booked, so why the fuck would you get him to do something on the sole of your foot?

if you go extra deep does it last longer or something?

i told some hipster dipshit it wouldnt last. she wasnt hearing it and insisted she wanted a tattoo on the bottom of her foot. i enjoyed every second of torture she went through for nothing.

not so secret sadist.

hahaha

i told some hipster dipshit it wouldnt last. she wasnt hearing it and insisted she wanted a tattoo on the bottom of her foot. i enjoyed every second of torture she went through for nothing.

not so secret sadist.

hahaha

cool story bro.

i have no problem making all that shit last. maybe I'm a wizard or something though.

acer,

just because something CAN be done, doesn't mean it should be.

oh i wouldnt want anything on my pads. maybe the bottom of my fingers, but i doubt it. i was just perplexed as to why people with nothing on their arms or legs would get guy to do a piece on the bottom of their fucking foot.

why do you have to figure it out?

its fucking bob roberts, let that motherfucker figure it out.

I'm not about to pull a "Just do whatever you want, bro!" on Bob Roberts. Who likes that? No one, right?

I meant that I have to figure out what I'm getting from his canon of awesome shit. Skull spider, straight up black widow, front-facing panther or tiger head. I'd fucking love one of his eagles, but the open spots I have are a little small to do one justice.

Fuck it. Maybe I'll have him do a paragraph of text on my ribs. Those tigers I have suck anyway.