Turntable.fm -- Come share your musikz

Gnarly Sheen

http://www.turntable.fm

So basically it's a bunch of different channels categorized by genres and in these channels you can either listen or (if there is a slot open) DJ. If you DJ you can upload shit from your hard-drive or search their site. I've found out about a lot of music I wouldn't have known otherwise. It's still a pretty small site in compairison so some of the generas like stoner rock / garage rock / psyche... but there are a few good soul and blues channels that I've tapped into and it's growing. Also, a fair amount of hip hop channels. However, some rooms are wack. You can start your own channel too... so if oontzers want to jam out to their own shit and some of y'all wanna dj, start a room and step up.

Currently I'm in this channel chilling with two other dudes just playin' an assortment of random shit. Check it out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints.

We are working very hard to try and get you in as soon as possible.

If you believe this is a mistake and you are located in the United States, please e-mail help [at sign] turntable dot fm

Again, sorry, and we hope to see you soon.

Billy Chasen

CEO

:(

We're very sorry, but while we would love to let you in and rock out with us, we need to currently restrict turntable access to only the United States due to licensing constraints.

We are working very hard to try and get you in as soon as possible.

If you believe this is a mistake and you are located in the United States, please e-mail help [at sign] turntable dot fm

Again, sorry, and we hope to see you soon.

Billy Chasen

CEO

:(

Ghey. I would like to check it out

http://www.turntable.fm

garage rock / psyche... but there are a few good soul and blues channels that I've tapped into and it's growing. Also, a fair amount of hip hop channels. However, some rooms are wack. You can start your own channel too... so if oontzers want to jam out to their own shit and some of y'all wanna dj, start a room and step up.

Currently I'm in this channel chilling with two other dudes just playin' an assortment of random shit. Check it out

Gnarly...tried a buncha times for their invite..."try again"..."try again"...

Missed out on "garage_mahal" too!!!

What's the deal exactly, how did you enter the site?...can I only enter if a "faceache" friend is djing?

Thanks anyways tho...I'll try later...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...