Hot 22 year old bulgarians find the cameras spitfire installed /nobloodfart

http://gizmodo.com/5825602/these-22+yo-women-found-hidden-cameras-spying-all-over-their-apartment

B4S_cameras072811_184707c.jpg

These 22-yo Women Found Hidden Cameras Spying All Over Their Apartment

These two 22-year-old Bulgarian women found cameras all around their rented house in Tampa, Florida, hidden in smoke a motion detectors inside their bathroom and bedrooms. They were in fact all over the house.

22-year-old Vanya Samokovareva and 23-year-old Ralitsa Dzhambazova came to the United States for the summer under a work abroad program. They were living in their Westchase area apartment for two months before making the discovery. Talking to Tampa TV station Baynews 9, Vanya said that at first they thought they were just smoke detectors. Except there were cables coming out of them and into the carpet.

For some reason, they decided to follow the cables to a locked closet a few days ago. After breaking the lock, they found a closed circuit TV box connected to a wireless router. They didn't say why they waited so long to check those cables out or why they did it now, but apparently they called the police, who are now investigating the case. Poor little Vanya is shocked—I would be shocked too—and she can't understand why anyone would do this:

"You are in the bathroom, you take a shower, you make everything. This is absurd that there's a camera, this is the idea to show us naked... to show what we make in the bathroom?"

I'm not so shocked about that, though. But Ralitsa can't understand why anyone would want to watch them naked and "making everything" either:

"This is terrible. I never expect that this thing can happen to me or my friend. We just came here to spend one summer in the United States, to work here. Where the people watch us? What they watch? Because this is your private room."

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is on the case. Obviously, the landlord and the apartment manager "could not comment" on the story. I'm sure the judge will make them make some comments about it pretty soon.

/Florida

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*edit: did anyone else read the article with an accent of what you think bulgarians sound like?

I thought of Borat when I read then I saw dude's picture posted, I LoLed.

If they are not doing anything wrong, they shouldn't worry about being spied on. I second the leak just to make sure they abide by the law.