News you couldn't possibly use.

El Vergudo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_19386417

Walnut Creek police are looking for a man who is suspected of defacing two banks with graffiti over the weekend.

The vandalism occurred at 3:11 a.m. Sunday in the Citrus Shopping Center on Oak Grove Road, where the suspect wrote on the windows of Bank of America and Chase Bank.

The same person is suspected in similar incidents at the same locations since Nov. 11.

The suspect is described as a white male, 19 to 24 years old, clean shaven with brown hair. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the letters "Lrg" across the front.

Anyone with information is encouraged to call Walnut Creek Police Department at 925-943-5844.

20111121__ecct1121wcgraffiti~1_GALLERY.JPG

A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.

Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

Rossie originally tried to have her ex-lover charged with assault but she had signed a consent form agreeing the tattoo design was "at the artist's discretion".

She said: "He tricked me by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo.

"Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back."

poo-tattoo_682_1415183a.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

self bump.

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-01-28/bizarre-details-emerge-investigation-athens-credit-card-cloning-ring

Vikas Yadav was very particular about who could join his credit card cloning ring.

He looked for potential accomplices in the scheme — which netted millions of dollars — in online chat rooms for people who were into sadomasochistic sex.

Anyone who wanted to join Yadav’s ring had to prove himself by having group sex with Yadav — sometimes with other men, women or both — all while Yadav videotaped the scene.

Though the sex satisfied Yadav’s own perversions, he used the unusual initiations to weed out people he thought might belong to law enforcement, according to Athens-Clarke police Detective Beverly Russell, who helped break the cloning ring.

• 8 months later...