What movie did you cry to?

Toiletseat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ET when i was like 4 or 5 years old.

Watched ET the other month with my 6 year old, he was loving it til ET starts dying, he was fucking distraught, funniest thing was he kept calling ET BT while crying what's happening to BT, man it was so funny.

BT phone home.

But I forgot how sad ET is.

I cried when I saw Edward Scissorhands in the theatre, but I was 6 years old.

Also,

A.I. was fucking terrible.

When I was in highschool I took the bus to the mall to meet a girl for a "date" to see A.I.

Afterwards we made out and she missed her bus home.

Her mom hated me for that (getting her home late), so of course,

I was in at that point.

A couple weeks later I took her virginity in the passenger seat of a 95 honda civic hatch back.

This thread is now about movies that take me down memory lane.

tears of rage at transformers darkside of the moon ...... Like what the fuck ..what..the fuck... How some living fucking machines that are like a billion years old and can turn into shit and travel lightyears and survive space not gonna see people hiding behing a fucking pillar breathing hard as hell smelling like ass and gunpowder?

Boxxy

Boxxy = infected with GOTIS

You can help by not giving her any attention.

Oh shit guys, Boxxy has returned, and this time she's going to war sell you stuff!!!!!

The face that launched a thousand shit bricks.

Boxxy is another in a long line of chanwhores to endear themselves to the lovelorn basement dwellers at unoriginalcontent.org.

What initially appeared as a normal, attractive, emo, jailbait Gaiafag soon transformed into a psychotic, ADD-riddled spastic which is the dream girl of most chantards (but only because most of them have the same personality.)

In early-January 2009, Catherine "Catie" Wayne arrived on the scene and promptly fractured the unofficial peace treaty in the ongoing newfag/oldfag (actually all the same) wars with her character whom she would later state was intended to be a parody of her younger self. To the newfags -sorry- oldfags, she was representative of everything that is wrong about the 'new /b/' whilst to the other newfags, she was some kind of poster girl for change from the ugly, vile, disgusting underbelly of the Internets that /b/ once was.

Most /b/tards' first encounter with Boxxy was when some wannabe oldfag - a pioneering Boxxy-hater - around New Years 2009, decided to start a "YOU RAGE YOU LOSE"-thread. The OP had Boxxy's face as the thread image, and linked to one of her youtube videos. Needless to say, this wannabe rage-thread backfired horribly, with the otherwise puppy-raping, scat-eating Anon giving responses like "she's kind of cute lol". Two years later, with hourly Boxxy threads still trolling oldfags into uncontrollable rage fits, it was safe to conclude that the original "rage"-thread may have been one of the biggest fail threads on the history of the internet as we know it.

The Beginning

Boxxy's videos actually came out a year before this incident. The story starts with a Gaia Online user, "MoldyLunchBoxx", making a Quest to raise money and buy stuff for her avatar. While collecting donations, she made two vids to her friends, perhaps as some sort of payment. Originally posted in January, 2008 on the YouTube channel 'boxxybabe', they received little attention for a year till they were embedded onto I-am-bored.com on December 27th, 2008. Soon they were discovered by someone at 7chan and subsequently embedded into the top of their /b/ board. This coincidentally came at a time that 4chan was down for maintenance and 7chan was flooded with refugees from the former.

When 4chan was back online, Boxxy became an "If your rage you lose" and an "If you fall in love you lose" endurance test. One group of /b/tards lost and fell in love, and the other group of /b/tards lost by raging. The two sets of losers where headed for conflict, egged on by a third group in the middle, neither in love nor exactly raging; but seeing an opportunity for the lulz.

Meanwhile, a bunch of newfags spammed "4CHAN.ORG LOL I TROLL 1 & 2" in the comments on her videos. Somewhat scared, she closed the "boxxybabe" YouTube account and came to /b/ on January 7th, to lurk about her supposed Queen condition. Suddenly enjoying her 15 minutes of fame, she posted links to two of her pics. Of course, they called her a troll since nobody believed it was really her. So she created a new YouTube account called "boxxybabee" (with two e's) and uploaded her infamous third vid where she acknowledged it was her the one who posted the links to her pics. Brix were shat.

(Delicious) Boxxypasta

I like Boxxy, and here's why. I'm not post pubescent (over 25), I have a girlfriend, and I don't fantasize about her. I like her because she is the antidote, the antithesis, the hemlock in the cup to Internet Tough Guyism.

I was surprised to see that, for all its posturing, /b/ really does hold one thing sacred: its "bad muthafucka" image of itself. /b/ really believes that it's frightening, that it's tougher than a Ford Chevy, that it's badass masculinity personified, in a sense. And, before, there were very few ways to disrupt this image, to give it a good hard kick in the shins.

And then Boxxy came along. Boxxy love is everything /b/ hates - passive, gentle, adorable, sweet. It gives without asking, it loves without asking in return. Instead of being aggressively faux-adult, it's happily faux-childlike. That's why Boxxy became a meme - because she DIDN'T want the attention; because she provided no pics (as the /b/tards will attest). As a result, Boxxy turned into the most successful way to troll the /b/tards ever devised. It actually makes the gore and violence and sexism and racism fantards squeal, because it hits them where it hurts - in their image of themselves. How can they be tough, scary guys when their favorite hangout is one long love poem to Boxxy love? So that's why I love Boxxy - the sound of /b/'s humiliation is sweet music to my ears.

Haters

This macro made by someone who was not around for Cracky-Chan

Somehow I think /b/ was doomed long before Boxxy.

It may be difficult to believe, but some people don't like Boxxy. She has been called the cancer that is killing /b/ among other things. Currently 4chan is in RAGE mode over the fact that on January 10th 2009 at least 50% of the threads on their /b/ board were about Boxxy, either pro or against. This amount of Boxxy on /b/ caused a war on 4chan that led to them destroying themselves for a whole 4 hours due to DoS.

Hi I'm an ugly whore who is just jealous because Boxxy is a billion times hotter than me. Also my personality is very abrasive.

—PrinceGyasa - Admitting Boxxy's superiority over her

Hi I suck cocks for attention.

—PrinceGyasa - she would suck your dick man

Straight from her own mouth!

Boxxy inspires DDoS against 4chan

The Result

Last Measure

Only some hours after Boxxy uploaded her 3rd vid, /b/ got locked in perma-shitstorm mode while its front page was full of Boxxy threads. While Boxxy lovers and Boxxy haters kept fighting, the latter conspired to form a DDoS attack on 4chan if Moot did not make Boxxy a bannable offense, or bring back Snacks and let him sort through all the Boxxy bullshit. Though this same group of people was responsible for half of the Boxxy threads in the first place, the irony of the situation was lost on the group of simple-minded /b/tards.

Eventually at 7pm est 1/10/09, 4chan went down, however this only lasted about 3 hours before it was back up with moar Boxxy fawning and aids as before. Soon, pretty much two thirds of all /b/ threads were Boxxy threads. After the initial shitstorm of shitposts, however, all Boxxy threads would 404 almost instantly, and eventually anything regarding Boxxy would result in a 2 day autoban. The autoban idea was one that 7chan had implemented hours beforehand, which is funny considering Boxxy was all their fault to begin with.

TL;DR: Haters succeded in making Boxxy a bannable offense, reducing the amount of Boxxy threads by DDoS'ing their own chan.

LOL B&

This is what you got when trying to post "Boxxy" on the first half of 2009.

Gallery of I Hate Boxxy

Despite the fact that /b/ divided up sides and argued the issue quite angrily, /b/ still came out a winner. Whether one of the "I hate Boxxy" camp, or a member of the "I <3 Boxxy" armies, everyone all got to see some Femanon flesh. Nerdy girls around the world felt it was their solemn duty to post their tits and vaginas with the express reason of explaining their feelings towards Boxxy.

Because of Boxxy, /b/ had witnessed more female body parts in 24 hours than they have seen in the previous year, also further proof that deep down, women are jealous attention whores. Below you will find a brief sampling of what was witnessed.

Prepare your weapons and get ready to fire, and in the process, not pay attention to what was written.

Hacked

Zarithis founding member of the CBCR (also known as Eyrev), editing the talk page of this article to advertise their IRC channel, which they were using to collect Boxxy's IRL information.

Documents pastebin leaked by the CBCR.

XenuAstley, being discrete about the location of the leaked docs.

<@Killhamster> "ranking" "investigation" "psychological dominance" these people are way too serious business

—Killhamster

On January 18th, 2009, three weeks after the first appearance of Boxxy, a group of namefags calling themselves the CBCR (Center for Boxxy Control and Restriction) hacked into Boxxy's Youtube account by guessing the question to reset the password after breaking into one of email accounts. They privatized her three videos and replaced them with one explaining to Boxxy that she should never make another video again, threatening her with the fact that they have all of her IRL information. After posting the video they proceeded to hang around the comments on their own accounts bragging to everyone who posted that it was them who hacked into Boxxy's account. Hacking into Boxxy's accounts on any other terms would have been a valiant and noble effort, but the sheer amount of bragging, namefagging and just generally trying to become internet celebrities off of this has been deemed to be extreme faggotry. Thus invalidating the act altogether.

Upon reading the above updates, the "hackers" responsible for white knighting Boxxy by finding her docs and spreading them all over the internets, put out another video on Boxxy's account. In said video they contradicted themselves about six times. They explained that they didn't do for e-cred, yet called themselves martyrs in the fight for the internet. In one line they explained that they did it "because she was annoying to not just 4chan, but everyone on the internet" and a couple of lines later they explained "Yeah she was annoying, but she is just a bubbly 16 year old girl"

As you can see by the screencap on the right, a transcript of said second video was used as the index page for the IP of someone claiming to be the leader of the "hacker" organization to take down Boxxy's YouYube and throw her docs all over the tubes. This individual left a crybaby message on this very articles talkpage trying to defend himself and his organization, however, his unwarranted self importance was not welcome here and he was thoroughly put back in his place.

Later that same night (actually early that next morning, January 20th, 2009 2 AM EST), Boxxy's YouTube account was reverted back to normal. Her videos were placed back up. The FTP server for the CBCR went down about the same time. Zaiger was contacted by the CBCR via ED's IRC server. A severe case of troll's remorse and extreme butthurt over not becoming the next Weev had caused them to shut down their organization and abandon their plans to save Boxxy by giving /b/ her home address and a crowbar.

July 12th

Newfags make Threats.

Confirmed Boxxy match.

On July 12, 2009, it was discovered that the messageboard "iheartboxxy," a group of Boxxy fans started by an ED member by the name of Overbeing (who later promoted ex-CBCR founder Eyrev to moderator), hosted a small secluded group of people who had found 2 videos of Boxxy (Cate) filmed with a group of friends attending the 2009 Spring California Thespian Festival. These users on the messageboard were known as its "Council." A Council member by the name of Shamage quickly had all of his private information found, and the entire website was threatened by posters on /b/, in an attempt to force them to upload the videos. As an act of solidarity with /b/, and faced with the possibility of escalating conflict, an iheartboxxy admin eventually obliged and uploaded the 2 videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJuly12th.

Soon after, threads started appearing featuring the New Boxxy, fake Boxxy MySpaces, Facebooks and Instant Messenger accounts. One of which featuring a Fake Boxxie with a status with the following "Guys, stop bothering with those videos. I appear for like, 2 seconds in each one."

I know what's she's going through. She's made vapid, privileged egotistical friends who enjoy shallow partying and no real thought. Yet this is what she must endure, and even emulate. She can't go back to the fantasy land of the internet. Her online friends, entertainment, and communities cannot be leaned on any more. Partly because she doesn't want to feel like a loser, but also intensely because of the brutal unending onslaught of her 'fans', who like so many rabid subject tore down the castle of her free and easy internet life. Now she hangs out with these kids, the people she's supposed to be friends with doing the things they're supposed to do - drinking, fucking, facebooking, listening to pop indie bands and rap (they think it's funny because they're so white). Before she was the girl in the corner, enjoying a world delivered through the web. Now she's been pushed into the social crowd and she doesn't like it but there's nothing else to do.

—The philosophical and eloquently introspectivethis anon takes being social waaay too fucking seriously

BoxxPeace

Laying flowers outside a girl's house isn't stalking, right?

Boxxy's pussy

Boxxy Peace on 25 July, sequel to BoxxMeet was when a group of about 14 anons met at Robert Doyle Park, in Roseville. They visited her supposed house at 8032 Halseworth Drive and rang the bell, but no one answered. After that they went to her confirmed real house at 202 Pelham Court and were stopped by a chair across the gate. They rang the bell but no one answered, so they left some flowers outside her door saying "Anon". They then talked to one of boxxy's ex boyfriends Dan Birlem, who was her prom date and apparently fucked her, although he failed to admit to it on cam. They decided Boxxy wasn't going to come, so they got frozen yogurt.

BoxxMass

Previous to December 26, a sequel to BoxxPeace was planned. Originally called Boxxmass, Boxxy fans were going to gather at Robert Doyle Park, in Roseville and bring gifts for Boxxy. Well known people like Motorcycle-fag and some camwhores showed up. No video or photo evidence was recorded of this event. It was suspected that Anon really did not care about their queen after all.

New Wave of Pictures

The Killwebs index page after personal info was leaked. tl;dr BAWWWW

intolerably blurry boxxy photos were obtained by "Cali4nia" of Killwebs.com. After Cali4nia had spent several weeks flirting with Niki—one of Boxxy's IRL friends—

A forum post by a killwebs member, illustrating their fearsome hacking skills (obvious sarcasm is obvious?..guess not)

he convinced her to send him some previously unseen images of Boxxy, which he then raped with the "Killwebs" logo in gargantuan font to aggravate those stupid-ass boxxyfags. Five seconds later some boxxyfag released unblurry copies without the logo. and Killwebs attempted to take revenge for having his hard work ruined, by doxing those responsible None of this ever happened, lolwtf. Eventually Cali4nia's home address, phone number, name and family members' names were released instead by 888chan, causing the Killwebs team to shut down their site.

December 10, 2009 - The shitstorm clouds roll in...

boxxy and boxxybabee are registered trademarks by Lia Dawson & Frank Lawson Network.

On December 10, 2009, the Boxxybabee account and its videos were taken down due to a copyright claim by somebody named Lia Dawson (YouTube Account - Suspended) & Frank Lawson. This Lia person claims to know Boxxy and has orders to take all Boxxy-related material on YouTube down (as stated on a video that has since been deleted by lia).

This is all likely to be bullshit, but it has also been discovered that "Boxxy" was a registered trademark of Oulipo, Inc. from 2006 to 2008. This copyright was renewed on December 2nd, 2009. It's unclear if there is any connection to these two events or if anyone gives a shit.

It was eventually discovered by YouTube user ChrissyRin (YouTube Account) that "Lia Dawson" is actually a scamming douchebag who attempted to steal Boxxy's account (as well as 20+ others) for his/her own gain.

On December 14th, the boxxybabee account was activated again but without any videos on it. Soon after over the next few days, the videos were completely restored with all the comments intact. According to Lia, this was done at his/her own discretion and they could choose to remove it all once more, if they wish.

Soon after, the Lia account was abandoned by whoever owned it. According to chatter, the account was haxored in early January 2010 and taken over by an unknown party affiliated with Tinychan. On Janurary 07, 2010, the JewTube account was suspended, along with every other JewTube account linked to this DMCA scammer. It is believed this complete suspension only occurred because the scammer (now known as Xavier) decided to be a complete, moronic douchebag & go onto Twitter to kiss a bunch of JewTube representatives asses (as well as show what he had done), hoping to become one of the site's partners. Within the hour of that conversation occuring, Google & JewTube shut down every JewTube account (well over 20 accounts) & g-mail account connected to him. Every single video & account ever taken down by "Lia", "Frank" & anything connected to "them" was restored.

March 11, 2010 - The next chapter

On March 11th 2010, the videos from the original Boxxybabee account were taken down yet again. The only reason stated by JewTube is "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation". All copies on other accounts remain untouched. Two people claimed responsibility for this act. On Unichan, a tripfag who goes by Anon77 (who states he is the actual Anon77 named in the CBRC video), claimed to have fooled JewTube into believing he is Boxxy who has returned to state that the account was hacked and asked for the videos to be removed (This is plausible seeing as how retarded JewTube's support staff are). He even went so far as to make an account with a cheap shooped picture of Boxxy holding up a piece of paper, asking for the account back. The other is a user on JewTube, known as Boxxology (Account closed. User has disappeared.), who has personally lobbied to get the videos taken down, believing the comments and popularity of them to be damaging to Boxxy IRL. They believe that JewTube finally listened to them and removed them. The original videos may never return. It is unknown as to the true reason they were removed.

August 7th 2010 account and vids back up.

November 2010 vids are down again, probably the work of anon77.

Conversation with Boxxy

My problem is that it's like I didnt do anything, maybe if i had done something worth, you know, acknowledging, I would be able to take the fucking like bad with the good but I'm not getting any good... I mean it's a bit much to call me a celebrity... like its getting to the point where like it is invading my personal life and I'm not getting any benefits.

In early 2010, a video containing an alleged conversation with Catie and Nikki surfaced on JewTube. In the video, Catie claimed that she did not want all the attention lavished upon her; particularly since she felt that Boxxy was nothing to be proud of.

The School Plays

During Boxxy's senior year in High School, Roseville-native Anons started attending plays for Bawksy at her school. And snapping pictures.

That's going the be one of my biggest regrets in life, if I don't rectify it somehow. I was too scared too see her afterwards. I was really glib about it when they announced that you could meet the actors afterwards since I thought I was over her. The first time I looked her into the eyes I was fighting it, saying this is what they teach bartenders, strippers and ricky martin to make it seem they're genuinely into you and not another source of income. The second time it happened she just broke down anything cynical that was happening in my head and I was just happy for the first time in a long while. I was hooked and I wanted it to happen a third time. It didn't happen but I was glad she wasted two seconds of her time just to look at me. As I was leaving I just knew i couldn't go in there, I was sweating bullets my hands were shaking and I probably would've shed a tear thinking do I really want to end this? I wanted to give myself a reason to just see her one more time even though it would be less socially inappropriate at her graduation or dance. I'm smiling just thinking how this girl could do this to me with just a glance.

Only video footage that we have so far

In January of 2010, 4chan was spammed with fliers of a supposed return of Boxxy to JewTubes on June 17th, 2010. The original plan was to spam the date everywhere until Bawksy herself would discover it and decide to go along with it and post moar videos of herself on JewTube.

The spam has then bled over to Unichan and aroused attention amongst Boxxy fans there as well.

Most Anons decided to stop with the Boxxy stalking if she did not return by then. Others committed themselves to Boxxy for life and decided to get a fitting tattoo.

Update: Much to the sadness of boxxyfags & newfags alike, Boxxy did not return as prophecized on June 17th. The entire campaign it seems was unsuccessful, with mentally retarded basement channers attempting to cling to any remaining obsessive humanity they had left.

An Anonymous Confession

When will you stop smiling at me?

You know I have that obsession for you. You know that I get torn up inside every time I see that face. Or maybe you don't, and I'm just insane. Either way, I'll just say right out that I love you. There's nobody else I can look at when I'm feeling alone, unloved, and unwanted. You make me feel like a person again, and not some piece of trash thrown out by the rest of the world. I can breathe, feel alive, and be encased in love. I wish I could be with you forever. I would give anything for it. This lonely guy is just begging for it... He dreams about you, you know. Sometimes he can feel your touch, hear your voice, and see your face. The worst part is...

He knows it never happen, and he cries himself back to sleep...

Boxxy appears on shitty BBC drama

On the 12th of July, whilst the deaf protagonist is giving some guy a blowjob on a shitty BBC drama called 'The Silence', graffiti saying 'So i herd you liek /b/oxxy' is clearly visible. Brix were shat.

Legacy

Boxxy threads still occasionally materialize on the /b/. The new groundswell of people willing to troll lasted a couple of days and then subsided. Users have simply accepted her undeniable presence that still exists over 4chan whether or not they come to like it (Which would have been cool, if they had done it before matters got out of hand). The Youtube remixes and tributes have slowed to a trickle as well although there are a few occasions.

And please do not make pathetic attempts of revival or reaching out to her such as this poor, miserable soul.

Moot & Boxxy

On the 31st of October, while discussing some maintenance issues, Christopher "moot" Poole posted this photo of him and and obvious impostor, seeing as how it was posted the day after Halloween, "Boxxy"'s bangs are parted to the wrong side, and there is no triforce birthmark. However, whether or not the eccentric Moot really chilled with Boxxy, it is clear that he does indeed hold no animosity toward her as a person.

For fuck's sake mootykins, did you really have to post that?

To the untrained eye this could be Boxxy, but /b/ knows better.

Oh mootykins, you dirty bastard.

The Return, AKA Boxxy cashes in.

The bag

Boxxy wants you to send her your money.

On 11/18/10, a date that may live in infamy, the beloved/despised Boxxy returned to the internet. First discovered through the sale of her InuYasha bag on eBay, she posted a picture on Unichan to prove her Boxxiness and begged neck beards to send her their money by posting a timestamped image with her Paypal info. Shitstorms ensued. While the news of her return spread like wildfire to every chanboard, the skeptics began to accuse the new Boxxy of fraud. However later that night Boxxy Super-fans posted pictures pointing out the matching shoes, chinscar, freckles, and other things only those creepy fucks would notice. The second auction ended on 11/23/10, but the bag was not paid for.

On 11/30/10 she also listed her childhood "Sanrio Cinamoroll Backpack", which sold for $1000, and was confirmed paid for, unlike her InuYasha bag, on 12/10/10, via feedback confirming delivery.

Boxxy RETURNS FOR REAL

On 11/25/10, "Catie" posted this video on Unichan, along with pictures to prove legitimacy.

First video is the original, second is with subtitles.

A New Hope

Previous Video | Next Video

It seems that boxxy needs help to get her channel back. Many brix were shat at this request.

For you dumbshits that don't believe it's her, view the image in full size and compare the scar on her chin and triforce birthmark to the other many pictures of her.

The /b/ Prochercy

On April 11, a post on /b/ raged boxxy and Cholefags with the following: Fellow /b/rothers and sisters, I gave come to spread the good news. Just a few years ago, a monarch lurked among you all. Queen boxxy of the trolls will permanently step down from her thrown. In 2012, a new monarch will rise, placing the crown on the top of their head. No name is yet to be given, but we shall call this new leader Victoria or Victor which means "victory" in latin. All that I ask of you is to spread this, like wildfire. Every website you go, copy and paste this. Then we shall await 2012 and the surprises it has. Clearly it is not known where this Prochercy came from, however it caused some srs butthurt.Some Claim it was boxxy herself whom posted this in hope for freedom from the fucking creepy old men calling her " queen". Misspelled "thrown" however proves a /b/ tard most likely posted it and not sure if boxxy herself although. Until 2012, we shall truly wait and see if some bricks are shat.

Friday, May 13th. The day Catie sold out

Since Catie's return to the internets in November 2010, many fine gentlemen have speculated and discussed exactly how the infallible Boxxy would harness her army of basement dwelling, forever alone neckbeards. While some argued she would use her power for good and spread the ways of peace and love across the universe, the trolls defiantly insisted she was only back for your money and to jumpstart her acting career.

Turns out, the trolls were right.

Also worth noting is the copyrights held on all of her videos.

While the white knights of the world swore up and down that dear, sweet, Catie had big time aspirations to be a big star on Broadway, the end result of all her videos and all the secrecy surrounding her return was to hype up her acting debut in a meme related rip-off of the Scary Movie franchise. While the people responsible for The Chronicles of Rick Roll are still without a studio to back the project, we here at Encyclopedia Dramatica can only hope that through some fucking miracle, this movie gets to see the light of day so that once and for all the retards at Unichan and Catiewayne.com will be forced to admit that this movie was a horrible idea that truly only had one outcome that would've been beneficial to everyone.

Don't think it can be that bad? See for yourself.

As of now, all of Boxxy's original videos have been uploaded to her new youtube channel ANewHopeee. Let the youtube partnership and subsequent jewgold accumalation commence.

That is, if miss Catie Wayne doesn't give herself a shotgun mouthwash first.

June 17th: A New Bowel Movement

Yes it's her. At this point nobody knows for sure what happened, but it appears as though somebody using the account "anewhopeee" created a fake boxxy video. Anon in his infinite wisdom H4XX0R'd the account and returned it to the real Boxxy, who was using the account "bodaciousboxxy" at the time, or something like that. In any case, Boxxy now has control of both accounts and is using them to post all her official videos, including the response above, which failed to clarify anything. Some argue that this is all part of her campaign to exploit her fans, kick off her acting carreer, and make a fuckton of jewgold for her and her fat mom.

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Boxxy