Kill ex girlfriend = free breakfast

HART

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its obvious he killed her for different reasons though, the 'free breakfast' bet has been thrown in to make it sound more shocking.

my grandma lives in wales, i used to go there quite often and its boring as fuck. no wonder kids grow up to do shit like this

edit* no offence to the welsh oontzers haha. i hear cardiff is pretty cool

I like how people always assume because someone goes to church and is from a christian family, there not bat shit crazy, and won't kill for a denny's grand slam.

"She is safe..she's with that church kid"

Denny's Grand Slam is a test from the G.O.D....Temptation. For thee who cast first bish to death, shall grant thyself delicious baconalia meal!

I like how people always assume because someone goes to church and is from a christian family, there not bat shit crazy, and won't kill for a denny's grand slam.

"She is safe..she's with that church kid"

Denny's Grand Slam is a test from the G.O.D....Temptation. For thee who cast first bish to death, shall grant thyself delicious baconalia meal!

:lol:

I'm saying. You know he was probably on some I AM ACADEMIC I WILL GET AWAY WITH IT shit too.

From the Book of Oontz, 12:3-5

And God said unto Pompous Shit "go forth and bludgeon thy concubine as a test of faith, thou shall be rewarded with toast, runny egg, fried tomatoes and the breakfast meat of thy own choosing."

A fortnight passed and Pompous Shit planned carefully, using all skills bequeathed to him by Phoenician scribes and JEWISH accountants, great and renowned tutors all.

Having completed the deed, he laboriously typed a message of great faith upon the rock of Facebook to his companion, who was most awed by the strength and resilience of his faith. It was then that Pompous Shit's keyboard burst into flames, leaving nothing but ash and a full Welsh breakfast.

PRAISE!

• Like 3