High school is shut down after principal and teacher 'turn it into their very own meth den

50million

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019447/School-shut-principal-Keith-Phipps-teacher-Jack-Turley-turn-meth-den.html

A high school has been shut down after officials discovered the principal and another teacher had allegedly turned it into their own meth den.

They found traces of methamphetamine throughout the school, including the principal's office, the bathrooms and the hallways.

Police say it is unlikely that the drug was manufactured at the school, although Turley has been charged with making meth and buying illegal amounts of Sudafed to do so.

Phipps, the principal has been charged with buying illegal amounts of the cold medicine.

He allegedly admitted to having smoked methamphetamines in his office when the pair were arrested in March.

Officials then began testing the school and on Monday announced it would be closed 'until further notice' after they found traces of methamphetamines in the buildings air ducts, hallways and bathrooms.

Boone County Schools Superintendent told the Charleston Daily Mail: 'To our knowledge, this is unprecedented in West Virginia public schools.

'We are appalled that anything like this could happen on school property and are taking immediate steps to protect our students and other school staff.'

He said most of the methamphetamine residue was found around the principal's office, but it had spread further afield, too.

Assistant superintendent Jeff Huffman said: 'Based on the amount of residue found, we felt it was in the best interests of employees and students to go ahead and close the facility while we continue to complete our testing and begin the required remediation process for various parts of the facility.'

Had the methamphetamine been made at the school, he added, 'The readings from the test results would be much, much greater.'

Officials are now working to remove all traces of the drug from the building, but say it could be a lengthy and expensive process and it is unlikely to be ready in time for the start of the school year in August.

The 450 students enrolled at the school, who come from the county's three high schools, may have to start the semester in a temporary building.

article-2019447-0D305E3000000578-799_468x443.jpg

article-2019447-0D30651400000578-831_224x376.jpg

article-2019447-0D30652200000578-874_224x376.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: High school is shut down after principal and teacher 'turn it into their very own meth

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019447/School-shut-principal-Keith-Phipps-teacher-Jack-Turley-turn-meth-den.html

A high school has been shut down after officials discovered the principal and another teacher had allegedly turned it into their own meth den.

They found traces of methamphetamine throughout the school, including the principal's office, the bathrooms and the hallways.

Police say it is unlikely that the drug was manufactured at the school, although Turley has been charged with making meth and buying illegal amounts of Sudafed to do so.

Phipps, the principal has been charged with buying illegal amounts of the cold medicine.

He allegedly admitted to having smoked methamphetamines in his office when the pair were arrested in March.

Officials then began testing the school and on Monday announced it would be closed 'until further notice' after they found traces of methamphetamines in the buildings air ducts, hallways and bathrooms.

Boone County Schools Superintendent told the Charleston Daily Mail: 'To our knowledge, this is unprecedented in West Virginia public schools.

'We are appalled that anything like this could happen on school property and are taking immediate steps to protect our students and other school staff.'

He said most of the methamphetamine residue was found around the principal's office, but it had spread further afield, too.

Assistant superintendent Jeff Huffman said: 'Based on the amount of residue found, we felt it was in the best interests of employees and students to go ahead and close the facility while we continue to complete our testing and begin the required remediation process for various parts of the facility.'

Had the methamphetamine been made at the school, he added, 'The readings from the test results would be much, much greater.'

Officials are now working to remove all traces of the drug from the building, but say it could be a lengthy and expensive process and it is unlikely to be ready in time for the start of the school year in August.

The 450 students enrolled at the school, who come from the county's three high schools, may have to start the semester in a temporary building.

article-2019447-0D305E3000000578-799_468x443.jpg

article-2019447-0D30651400000578-831_224x376.jpg

article-2019447-0D30652200000578-874_224x376.jpg

This is funny came across this on stumble upon a few minutes ago..

i

sexy-skimpy-zip-on-dress.jpg

sexy-slinky-tight-zipper-dress.jpg

site

this too.

Re: High school is shut down after principal and teacher 'turn it into their very own meth

You guys have codeine in cough medicine right? What's the ratio on that and what would be considered an illegal amount of that and sudafed?

We don't really have meth here

You guys have codeine in cough medicine right? What's the ratio on that and what would be considered an illegal amount of that and sudafed?

We don't really have meth here

The stuff with codeine has to be prescribed round these parts.

Up in Canada they sell it OTC.

Sudafed is OTC, but you can't buy shitloads of it without creating suspicion, because it's used to make meth.

So, nurgaz buy it or steal it from several places to get enough to make some Nazi speed.

• Like 2

Thank you.

So you can't buy codeine over the counter there? I know you can't get 32mg on script there but I thought you might able to buy 8or10/500.

I need to be paying more attention to the cooking parts in breaking bad.

• Like 1

Thank you.

So you can't buy codeine over the counter there? I know you can't get 32mg on script there but I thought you might able to buy 8or10/500.

I need to be paying more attention to the cooking parts in breaking bad.

I'm not 100% sure, but I know all the cough syrup I have ever gotten in 'Merikuh that had codeine in it was prescription except for the tablets my Canadian co-worker gave me.

Those were so weak by comparison.

She liked to act like they fucked her up.

She was a tard.

They use different chemical on Breaking Bad than these retards were using to make meth.

Remember in the first or second season when he and Jess broke into that chemical warehouse?

Yeah, they do OTC 8/500 tablets in Canada. I dunno what strength their suspension is there though. In the US codeine is a schedule 2 controlled substance which is why I wondered what the dosage on the suspension was. I must have got Canada mixed up but it's the same diff, right? ;)

I take 30/500 and it doesn't even touch me anymore for the pain :( I couldn't afford to live in the US with the cost of your scripts/doctors. In England they pay a flat fee for scripts but they're free for everyone in Wales. Cymru am Byth!