I Am A Spoiled Fuck Up, by Bloodfart

Majic12

but are YOU of all people going to say you're above tales of drug use, questionable sexual practices, and poor drunken decision making?

No, no, no, no, no. . . we're saying that we want the stories behind all of the poor drunken decisions, that led to questionable sexual acts, where someone tried to use drugs as a band-aid after the fact (but weren't too drunk or fucked up to make a thread about it).

Do you guys really delete these threads into oblivion, or are they moved to a secret, private, forum vault where only the higher ups get to read and laugh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Playing favorites? I didn't do anything in that thread, and I rarely ban anyone that's not a spambot. I didn't do it in this case, but I have many times deleted threads and posts by other people when they've asked nicely. I'm not even in here defending Bloodfart, I'm asking why so many people are misplacing their anger by calling the mods faggots.

And yes, what constitutes "contributing" to the site is subjective, but are YOU of all people going to say you're above tales of drug use, questionable sexual practices, and poor drunken decision making?

Yo br0, quit being a fagg0t

Also complete lulz on the last sentence... im also not above any of that. in fact we have a whole thread dedicated to it. BSM LIFE

Playing favorites? I didn't do anything in that thread, and I rarely ban anyone that's not a spambot. I didn't do it in this case, but I have many times deleted threads and posts by other people when they've asked nicely. I'm not even in here defending Bloodfart, I'm asking why so many people are misplacing their anger by calling the mods faggots.

And yes, what constitutes "contributing" to the site is subjective, but are YOU of all people going to say you're above tales of drug use, questionable sexual practices, and poor drunken decision making?

no, i'm not above that in any sense... but i've never cried about it, ran to mods to have it edited out, or any of that. i let it ride, and enjoyed the hilarity that ensued, even at my "expense" (it's the fucking internet, what fucking 'expense' is there?)

and my reference to people playing favorites was to ANYONE who was crying over people calling her out, mods or otherwise. if people air themselves out, they should be able to cope with the repercussions... and the fact that if maybe some lesser-known member had requested it be edited, and you guys might have blown them off, is fuckin' WACK... and don't act like that circumstance isn't a possibility

but whatever, it's not like this will change anything...

mostly, i just feel bad for all the people that didn't get to see the LULZ that cracked off in that thread.

and the fact that if maybe some lesser-known member had requested it be edited, and you guys might have blown them off, is fuckin' WACK... and don't act like that circumstance isn't a possibility

Maybe you don't know what you're talking about... don't act like that's not a possibility either.

I've never blown off a request like that from anyone, including some of my absolute least favorite people on this board. Even the very, very few who have actually managed to piss me off or drag me into an argument over some stupid shit, have received that courtesy. Whether it's something they regretted posting themselves because they were too fucked up, or someone else dropping some insignificant shit that the first party considered dry snitching.

The thread in question is gone. Even I can't see it. All I'm saying is that if you have a problem with someone personally, that's fine, but it irritates me when people are just on some "fuck the mods" in general type bullshit. You couldn't possibly imagine how thankless or irritating a task this is.

• Like 2

there was a post made in regards to deleting or not, about 4-5 answered in regards to delete it for Randoms sake, and it got deleted. i don't know if bloodfart asked for that, but maybe she did.

i was under the impression that all that shit after the initial post, about smoking rocks and mexicans and shit, was complete bullshit for the sake of being outrageous. i mean if she trashed a room to be all "you wanna see how fucked up i am" it made me assume she made that other shit up to be all "i'm mad shady and fucked up and crazy and shit" to see how many would believe it.. maybe i'm wrong.

Sooooo basically there's nothing interesting going on in this thread. Surely, edogg would be up in here cowabungaing all the bf hate.

sorry- took an oontz break to write a paper. but clearly theres plenty of BF hate without me....

hatersgonnapanda.jpg