I Am A Spoiled Fuck Up, by Bloodfart

Majic12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew the thread was gonna be closed. I was like "this is getting too good, they're gonna close it".

Threads have to have a certain level of boring to it for it to stay. I don't know why threads are closed just because drama is in it.

It had everything, bloodfart talking, DAO arguing, articles about that Jef guy's domestic violence history, etc.

so wait. Whats wrong with drugs and sluttin about? call me old fashioned but i find it simply wholesome.

I agree, if as men we'd stop labeling women as "sluts" and "whores" there would be more pussy to go around. We need to start a revolution.

I not only condone, but I encourage slutty behavior in my presence.

What are people hating on the mods for? My guess is that the thread got deleted because BF requested it, which she can do because she's contributed a lot more interesting content to this site than most people.

What kinds of threads are people not going to get mad about? If someone posts something that's in the news, people are pissed. If someone posts something that was once news, but is now old news, people are pissed. If someone posts a photo thread, people are pissed. And apparently, if someone posts personal stories from their life, people get SUPER pissed.

I knew they were gonna close the thread. I was like "this is getting too good, they're gonna close it".

Threads have to have a certain level of boring to it for it to stay. I don't know why threads are closed just because drama is in it.

It had everything, bloodfart talking, DAO arguing, articles about that Jef guy's domestic violence history, etc.

im afraid the oontz has gone corporate.

Last I read she said she wasn't sexing dude or doing drugs. Did something come out? What was sooo bad that she closed a thread she started?

I can't believe I'm typing this...

the definition of a "positive contributor" is fuckin WAYYY subjective....

pressing the return key after every fucking half sentence is enough to annoy me.... but hey, THAT'S JUST ME

quit playing favorites... that's faggot shit. no holds barred, every man (or broad) for theyself... some dude posts about his scumbag life, and we all clown him, but a female posts about and we're expected to not clown? pffff...

i GUESS i can see the "no girls getting shat on gifs" rule, but fuck man... shit is getting kinda lame...

pressing the return key after every fucking half sentence is enough to annoy me.... but hey, THAT'S JUST ME

quit playing favorites... that's faggot shit. no holds barred, every man (or broad) for theyself... some dude posts about his scumbag life, and we all clown him, but a female posts about and we're expected to not clown? pffff...

i GUESS i can see the "no girls getting shat on gifs" rule, but fuck man... shit is getting kinda lame...

^^ THIS

blachguystandingtoclap.gif

There's no way I'm the only one who took screen caps.....

/sike

Playing favorites? I didn't do anything in that thread, and I rarely ban anyone that's not a spambot. I didn't do it in this case, but I have many times deleted threads and posts by other people when they've asked nicely. I'm not even in here defending Bloodfart, I'm asking why so many people are misplacing their anger by calling the mods faggots.

And yes, what constitutes "contributing" to the site is subjective, but are YOU of all people going to say you're above tales of drug use, questionable sexual practices, and poor drunken decision making?