beardo's saturday night post 1-12-02

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i found inner peace in a subway tunnel reading a inscription by Twist that said "where the sun never shines" and looking to the left to see a cloud of fog from the fire extingusher we tried to hit up with, wrong kind, it fogged up the tunnel instead. underground and not being able to see where you came from in a rarely heard sound level in the city, near silence, was suprisingly relaxing and theraputic being that i would rather spend the night in a subway tunnel then in a club.

Guest serpent of the light

i find peace in the mountains, where i meditate. there is this space on the side of this one ridge about 2 miles from any civilization. just a sand circle (my friend made a stick pentagram for it now), but its the most peaceful place i've ever found.

Guest Pilau Hands

It's weird...a few days ago...

i had one in an internet cafe in seattle. there was awesome jazz playing, i was drinking my fucking good mocha, comfortable couch, candles buring, staring out the window into the street

there was also an an extremely cute waitress...but she's not part of the moment. she probably would've ruined it.

shout out to eating garbage! aight!

Today I purchased two new paint brushes..which I needed a little too much..but was putting off..

While we were inside the art store..it had been lightly coming down..But as I handed the chick my change..it seemed like the sky was unloading buckets..

We headed up the hill..unable to see anything besides massive transit..and a gigantic rainbow directly ahead..veiled in rows of rain drops..and I would say that was my moment of peace for today..

Besides the fact..that the flicks he got back didnt turn out as well as planned..or the fact that the coffee lady mocked me..

The rainbow over most of the area..was really something..

Guest WebsterUno

*fuck peace*

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I dunno about inner peace, but I painted a train today and the Jets lost so it was a good day.

Raider Nation.

Now the niners need to be squashed tomorrow

and I just might find some inner peace.

blunt,

funny...this didnt happen at night but in the afternoon i went running. part of my new years resolution. i ran all the way to this one park where i sat on a bench and no one was there in the park, facing alcatrez. it was a nice and sunny day and for once in my busy life, i felt serene. i felt alone and i loved every single minute of it. living in the city you are used to seeing people all over the place and having people surround you all the time. now, personally, i love to get away sometimes. and if i dont, i would go stir crazy. in my cd player was amel larrieux...a hip hop sorta trance singer. and finally i was at peace. until i took off my sweatshirt and some asshole bum started to whistle at me. fuck head.

i know what u r sayin. my most recent was tonight. the girl i love and i were watching toy story 2 and she was laying on my chest. i completely zoned out of the movie and i was in total peace with my girl laying on me. it was beautiful. kinda like watching the plastic bag scene in american beauty.

Guest defyone

girls suck, i lost mine about a week ago. and she broke up with me because she, "didnt want a relationship with anyone, for a long time" so she goes off and is now trying to get some dude at her schools dick. oh well, ill paint and find my peace there.

Archived