Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DownSyndrome

Debt Ceiling

What is your opinion about the Debt Ceiling?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion about the Debt Ceiling?

• Obama approach - Tax revenues for the wealthy - people who make $250,000 a year
    • Boner approach - Cut Cap Balance - to public programs that have taken years to fight for.

Tax the rich. I'm so sick of the middle class footing the bill for both the rich and the poor.

Either you're on welfare and complaining, or you're a billionaire complaining. . . while the people in the middle live pay check to pay check keeping welfare and social services stocked for the poor, and generating enough tax revenue so that the rich can get all the tax breaks they want.

I'm so sick of listening to million and billionaires complain about money and taxes. . . and I'm sick of welfare addicts complaining about what other free shit they should be entitled to, both at my expense.

• Like 1

fuck the rich. this country allowed them to amass wealth no human will ever need

and as obama points out

so many people who defend the wealthy are defending people like him, kim kardashian and wall street power brokers. fuck yes they should pay more taxes. it's not rocket science.

Right On Dr. Scientist - you bring a valid point

I'm tired of ordinary hard working Americans not standing up for they're rights, and fighting for what's right. I think young people need to be more involved - and not just come out to the polls for the presidential elections - but to keep an eye on everyday politics. When Obama became president I knew that was only half the battle - when it came time to vote leaders into the House of Representatives & Senate the nation dropped the ball and let these Tea Party snakes slip under the radar and took it over. They have created most of Obama's obstacles.

1965_Antiwar_Protest3.jpgwto-protest-2.jpg

1-15%20WEEK%20ahead.jpg

vietnam-war-protest-com.jpg

picketers.jpg

Z1oCf.gif

fuck all those corrupted politicians we don't need them.

Look belgium, no governement for more than a year everything works fine and country deficit has been reduced

I watched Obamas address last night, what he wants to do makes a hell of a lot more sense than the republican option. Why America wants to let the rich get richer and business get all the breaks and the poor and middle class suffer is beyond me. If you support the republican offer you are a bit of a moron really.

• Like 1

fuck all those corrupted politicians we don't need them.

Look belgium, no governement for more than a year everything works fine and country deficit has been reduced

Belgium is about the size of Maryland ...

and their main output for the country is chocolate and beer so both sexes of that nation are constantly happy

I watched Obamas address last night, what he wants to do makes a hell of a lot more sense than the republican option. Why America wants to let the rich get richer and business get all the breaks and the poor and middle class suffer is beyond me. If you support the republican offer you are a bit of a moron really.

Yeah but the gays will get married and a girl could get an abortion and Muslims are going to attack my church.

Yeah but the gays will get married and a girl could get an abortion and Muslims are going to attack my church.

I hope you aren't going to let that happen!! The ONLY thing to do now, is arm yourself and shoot gays, muslims and hippies on sight. You should probably shoot some young black men too, just to be on the safe side.

This belongs here. Spicylesbofisssure you got my Ma dyin over that one hahah

The only reason to complain about his plan is if you are a rich asshole. Plain and simple. Sure one of you cocksuckers in here could bring up some intricacy of corruption his plan has but then I'd be calling you a rich asshole/asshole

• Like 1

I agree with most of this statement except the business tax breaks, a small business (IE: 500 employees or less) could benefit from a reduced tax burden and reinvest that dividend into growth. examples being purchase of more manufacturing equipment, hiring more workers or expanding number of locations. But I will not even try to defend the tax breaks of the mega corporations, like that bullshit with GE and the multi-billion dollar tax credits they where given.That shit is just criminal.

I agree SMEs should still get the tax breaks but the large corporations should lose all theirs

I think America should pay the bills that have already been voted on once before. Everything in the debt is legal and was legal when it was incurred. To not pay is the equivalent of refusing to pay the credit card bill after you bought stuff.

I like how John Boner refers to the huge corporations as "Job Creators" when most of them were the ones responsible for shipping the jobs over seas...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now