Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LemurMarble

Someone is using my friends name and crossing my stuff

So some dude is writing a shitty tag of my friends name "Zole" everywhere and crossing out other peoples (including mine) tags. We make pieces near each other tagged a lot in our town so its obvious we roll together/ know each other. (like 40k people) I think this guy is doing it to be funny. How do I deal with this shit other then jumping him. If he keeps doing this then people might start thinking my friend is starting beef with them and he might get fucked up

If it don't mean enough to hit the guy, you'll probly stop the first time you get popped. So my advice is ride it out and look for new " hobby. "

• Like 1

haha when i was 17 i started writing "che" thouhgt it was pretty cool until some one added "ap" at the end to every tag i did!

Post in an online forum about it and then go download the new Tyler the Creator album and think you're hard.

what a conundrum. you could do something complicated like go over the fake tags but then you have to worry about all kinds of tricky things like getting paint and leaving the house without mom knowing. posting online is probably better and safer, you did the right thing.

If it don't mean enough to hit the guy, you'll probly stop the first time you get popped. So my advice is ride it out and look for new " hobby. "

this and propped.

Find him on 12oz and send him a PM. That has worked well for me in the past. Just make clear that you are disappointed, NOT mad.

dont know if sarcasm, I hope so cos that is some funny fucking shit, 'I am very disppointed' I would love a pm like that haha

also

kill him

This, no one will have any respect for you unless you kill him.

woah wtf i think yall cud at least appreshiate that i been wrote it for at LEAST 4 months.......sho respect...............

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now