Food Poisoning......fuck that shit

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDonald's double cheeseburger. got up in the middle of the night and let go of some serious rust water. Get up, flush, get dizzy, throw up. While throwing up a chunk of meat from my burger manages to get wedged up between my top gums and lip. I'm throwing up and with my tongue trying to wiggle the damn thing out, as my tongue moves the vomit changes direction... Go back to bed, get back up and repeat all night.

Meat lip...

I suggest you all watch That's Life by Martin Wichmann Andersen.

This isn't food poisoning but I guess this is the thread to share terrible bathroom stories at the moment.

This just happened to me, like 15 minutes ago.

I sometimes get really bad migraines, the whole deal with blurred vision and the feeling of a steel rod piercing your skull. Anyone who gets them will know they really knock you around. Nausea, really sensitive to light/sounds and generally feeling like dying for a short while.

So I was just browsing Facebook and I got that tell tale sign when the text went blurry, I waited it out for the headache to start then took the 3 Nurofen tablets that were left in the box, about an hour later I was still feeling real fucked up. Feeling sick and chewing on gum while curling up in the dark. Found 2 more Nurofen in my drawer and took them but I still wasn't feeling any better.

I decided I'd jump in the shower and try to relax a bit, but first I had to piss like a racehorse cause I'd been drinking shit loads of water to try and hydrate myself again. So while I'm pissing I get the sudden rushing of fluids/last nights Chinese coming back up. I had a moment of panic while I was realising that if I spewed right there I'd be spraying my dick with digested Chinese.

I did the only thing I could think of and quickly moved my crotch back so I could projectile vomit into the bowl. So here I am lurching forward, naked and pissing all over myself when all I wanted to do was have a shower.

Had to throw a towel over all the piss and sat in the shower cradling my head.

Surprisingly I feel a lot better now.

TLDR: Had a migraine, was real fucked up, pissed all over myself while naked and spewing in my bathroom.

Cool story br0.

• Like 1

i do stuff like that when i'm black out hammer drunk. get my pants off, have one slipper on shirt still on. peeing on the floor and puking. fucking tequila.

my wife takes pictures so she can show me what happened in the morning.

and no. i'm not going to post any of them.