no bullshit answers from the oontz

Ski Mask

I have pretty much cut out most of the people I grew up with, I have had some real good friendships that I dont really have anything to do with the people anymore, just grew up moved on didnt hav the same interests anymore, kinda say hello if I see them, drop a text at christmas or whatever.

I suppose I am kinda antisocial, I much prefer being on my own, hell even my wife is getting to me to the point I am considering my options there. Only person that it is genuinely easy spending time with is my son.

I am real close with my brother and that has always been a constant. I just get bored of people real quick and can't be bothered with a lot of the bullshit of big groups of people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the first thread I've read every post.

I think rolling nowhere said it, but like him, I have a few friends. I hate going out in public and I hate seeing people I went to school with/lived next to/etc because I don't know what the fuck to say. I have around 6 people I hangout on a daily basis. Not all of them at the same time, which would be cool, but with age comes responsibility which comes no free time.

But yeah Ski Mask, I had a friend that was like a brother to me. 5+ years and we hung out everyday. If someone saw one of us without the other they would say "Oh where's so and so?". He did some out of pocket shit, I beat his ass, and still don't talk to him. I randomly see him from time to time and it's super stupid because he acts like nothing happened. Hate that faggot.

I too have gone through this, I used to kick it with lot's of people I considered close friends and now I see on an inconsistent basis about 4-5. People have moved away, I have had falling out's, and I really have gotten sick and tired of some of them and the going nowhere attitude.

Once the growing up is done and your values are solidified I think you put up with less shit from friends, and family. I do hear what you all are going through and it rings truth with some of my friends and the situations I have dealt with in the past.

I think a lot of people on the Koontz are like minded, that is why it is so easy to argue about dumb shit and we all keep coming back for more.

I have an easy time moving on, I keep myself busy and focused, I am a very non-confrontational individual but I have values and I know what I like and what I cannot stand ... I make friends really easily and I just keep on track with forward moving progression and try not to look back.

2c

Out of a group of about 20 people I went to school with/knew from the area friends of friends type situations 4 are in jail, 2 have gotten married and still more have serious gfs and therefore aren't around alot, countless people have moved out of state including myself, and other are still in the rather small town we graduated in either barely getting by or content on building a life there. I was not.

I moved around a lot different elementary, middle, and highschool in different states and those are three crucial times where you meet people you would build lasting friendships with. unfortunately college yielded no really solid friends. I do consider myself a loner. part of me wishes i had more friends but you can only do so much. I have a solid group of 4-5 people i keep up with back home but other than that its just me.

been a memeber here since like 03 and it seems there used to be a lot more stable posters with good personalities. not to say there still aren't but you know...

No bullshit, I really have no friends. But that is due to my job and from keeping moving. 9 moves in 17 years. Hard to keep friends when you are on the move.

But I do have a million acquaintances.

what? don't tell me jack daniels or johnny walker haven't been there for you the whole time? those are some loyal friends that have helped me through a ton of dumb shit, and helped me find a ton of dumb shit too...

I've cut friends out of my life for many reasons and it hurts like someone died. Most of the time it's for violating my trust. If forgiven a few friends but usually they are never as close as they seemed. But once in a while they become closer, especially if they understand what they did.

I've had a lot of close friends throughout my life. In my experience everyone will let you down. What separates a friend of convenience and a true friend, no matter how close they seem is whether you can forgive each other. We all make mistakes, that's life; it's part of growing up — which we do until we die.

Your friend might be stupid for what she's done, but as a friend you owe it to her to let her know how you feel. Even if she can't understand now she might come back to you later and thank you. If she doesn't at least you both will know why it ended.

• Like 1

i knew a homey from grade school, we reunited in highschool after a few year hiatus.

ended up dropping out and doing some dirt, both of us.

i think selling drugs ruined this kids life.

he completely lost all concept of the value of a dollar, not to mention the idea of working a legitimate job for his money.

this was 6 or 7 years ago now.

from what i can tell, hes never had a job since.

did a complete 180, turned into a fuckin hippie, and got married to some swiss chick.

i dont get down with hippies.

what? don't tell me jack daniels or johnny walker haven't been there for you the whole time? those are some loyal friends that have helped me through a ton of dumb shit, and helped me find a ton of dumb shit too...

Fist, I have seen too many of our kind go down that road. I do like to drink, but I definitely go out of my way not to fall into that trap.

Fist, I have seen too many of our kind go down that road. I do like to drink, but I definitely go out of my way not to fall into that trap.

thats good man. i'm mostly good about keeping clear headed, but fall back to it intermittently, 3 out of 4 weeks sober beats 4 out of 4 drunk.

i was mostly just trying to make a funny

That is cool, fist.

I had a friend who could not deal with everything we did when we came back a few years ago, he drank himself to death. He turned to the alcohol and killed himself one night while describing it on facebook while he was drinking and popping pills. He was out by then and people like him do not fall under the stats, even though you can trace it back to what happened to him that caused it.

Bothered me alot. So, I make sure not to over do it.

Ok, back on track with the thread.

If you give me your number, I will call you in the middle of the night. Then you can send texts to me asking me to stop.

Sure thing.

People still answer my calls in the middle of the night because I have such a sweet sweet voice.

Even when it's full of rage and aggression.

I only really call a couple of people. But they are getting real tired of my antics.

I see things crumbling right in front of my eyes, and I can't put the brakes on to stop it.

Sure thing.

People still answer my calls in the middle of the night because I have such a sweet sweet voice.

Even when it's full of rage and aggression.

I only really call a couple of people. But they are getting real tired of my antics.

I see things crumbling right in front of my eyes, and I can't put the brakes on to stop it.

I could see us being really good friends nh

I have a handful of friends I went to school with and I can't imagine there would be anything they could do that would make me turn my back on them. I love them like family. Then I have a solid group of mates who are...when it boils down to it reckless losers, I expect the worst from them so I'm never disappointed.

There are of course people you grow apart from, that's to be expected but I can't imagine cutting someone out of my life. I'm very forgiving, which isn't always a good quality.

It's simple though, if someone is dragging you down, no matter how much you care for them you have to put an end to it. Life is hard enough as it is.

friends is a loose term.i have people that i consider "friends" but in reality i wouldnt trust any of them as far as i can throw them. i dont allow myself to become really close with anybody. never trust anybody 100%, always take everything with a grain of salt, expect your best friend in the world to stab you in the back till your dead. constantly. ive been told its a shitty way to live life but, when shit hits the fan it'll be much less disappointing or hurtful when you think that way.

burn bridges til the bitter end.

I guess we've come to the conclusion that graffiti writers and other associated humans are not the social type. Haha.

Or just smarter and stick to who we can trust. I guess that's a lesson that comes from being in this scene.

It always amazes me how many people on here are so alike, I can see myself in all of these posts.

Back to the first post I quoted from rolling nowhere, that's me in a nutshell. I have about 120 Facebook 'friends'. I know all of them but I could delete 110 of them and feel like nothing ever happened.

The handful of friends I have are always around, I can be out of contact for months doing my own shit and when we catch up again it's like only a day has passed. Those same friends are the only ones that I can really relate to with my mindset too.

Everyone else I meet or know is just a passing face. I'm happy with my own company, I prefer it to a lot of people I know. People who have 3000 Facebook friends and add anyone they see at the club, people who change their 'best friends' weekly. Fuck that.

Going out with a few real friends beats going to some party with 250 people and acting like you give a shit about any of them.

I've often had to drop people from my life and if you're doing it with good reason then there should be no regrets. Once you walk away and know that you're better off not being held down by them it's going to be much easier for you.

• Like 1

thats what I expect to get. thats what keeps me coming back here.

whats the longest friendship you've ever had to walk away from? a real friend...not just some fool from college you see at the bar every week. some wild shit has happened and I need to walk away from probably my closest friend (female).

Step One: Rent moving van and line the back with plastic. Stock the back with a portable DVD player and Poland Springs cooler with a Big Gulp cup.

Step Two: Drink two gallons of water before meeting her at the Olive Garden or Red Lobster. Roofie her water. Don't, I repeat DO NOT, let her eat any of the breadsticks or biscuits. If she reaches, slap her hand and smile at her like this.

tumblr_lhqpc5J9LK1qe0eclo1_r28_500.gif

When she says "What's that about?" Answer with "Mind ya own damn business woman and drink ya damn water!"

Then give her the smile above in reverse and slower.

Step Three: When dinner is over, say you left your wallet at Bob's house and make her pay.

Step Four: Go to parking lot. Roofies should be kicking in. If not you must resort to alternatives. When she begins to speak, yell "SHUT YA SUCK MUSCLES WOMAN!" When she goes to swing at you, hold the hook and drop her with an elbow like this.

HoldHook.gif

Step Four: Pick up the passed out or knocked out body and drive to where you've got the van parked. Tie her up in the back and wake her up with smelling salts. Once she's fully awake, duct tape her mouth. When you are finally ready, press play on the dvd player and start your R.Kelly video marathon. Then pee on her repeatedly. Use the water cooler to keep a steady flow.

This is the best way to end a relationship with a woman. Trust me, Dr. Phil backs it 100%. He says it isn't misogyny because it liberates the woman.

Dr-Phil-McGraw.jpg

• Like 1