no bullshit answers from the oontz

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a friend ive known for 9 years. he is the sort of innocent one of the group, whos the last person do break the law. he's always been the good guy, i dont think ive ever said a bad word about him, but these past few years he's become the kind of person im not really interested in, his sense of humour has changed because he works with unintelligent factory workers and hangs out more and more with dead end losers who only care about their shitty cars and burn outs and buying rims and hanging out in carparks. every story he has is either about something that happened at work or something that happened "on a cruise" or he'll just start spouting off facts about cars and engines.

my core circle of friends feel the same, its kind of like are we jerks for thinking the person he is becoming is boring? should we say something? should we just let it run its course and let him drift away?

it sucks coz this has already happened with other people i hung out with at highschool, but i was happy to let them go because they were dogs or just people i hung out with coz i didnt like anyone else at school, but ive known this dude for ages.

oh well 2011 is all about meeting new people

honestly man, i can never hang out or stay friends or even want to be friends with people who just live ordinary casual lifes. I only have a few close homies who we all love doing the same thing(graff) and what not. there are no real friends man, just a few homies. it's hard finding people to trust too. i talk to people and will be cool with them but if i can't relate to you in anyway then what the fuck? you always need people around you who like adventures,traveling,getting in trouble,etc,etc. those are the type of people i can be good with. but if you're just some faggot who doesn't like doing anything then fuck off. all my past friends ended up being wack and lame. so when i hit high school i hung around the crowd who smoked weed,got up,liked to party an just straight bullshit around. life is about expiriences and moments. i don't wanna be going to college and wait till i sort my life out.. i dropped out,working full time,and many other things i have to deal with.. as long as im not some zombie just laying around doing nothing then im good.

+2.

You can probably still hang out with your mate Swinds, just as a casual catch up and shit and soon enough you'll both start drifting off and just be acquaintances. And that way it doesn't feel like you just bailed on him. People just lose interest in things or move in different directions. Just natural

One thing I have noticed with friends dropping off, if they're writers they all seem to get into cars. It's been happening to so many people I know for the last few years haha..

They write for a bit and fall off, or get caught and decide to invest in a shit car and post Auto Salon videos on Facebook all day.

/Don'tcareaboutcarsoner

as an adult i have not had to do that and hope i don't

when i was like 20 though i had to stop talking to this one homie cause he was getting shady and i knew that if i hung out with him long enough he would get me/us into some unnecessary bullshit. we had been friends for about 4 or 5 years and even though we had had some fun times and been through a lot he was changing and was headed downhill

that's my .02

That was the same exact same scenario, down to a "T" between a buddy of mine way back when. Unnecessary bullshit is exactly what would have happened, kid was careless as hell, doing stupid shit and thinking nothing will ever happen to him. He was also on the decline, and fuck that, basically. Just being associated with him, and his shenanigans cost me my friendship with more solid people. Kid was a tool, and on the jock of what and who was cool at the time. Dude definitely took advantage of me too many times, and stole from me, shit was long overdue.

Then there's friendships I wish were still around. Sometimes all it is is the passing of time. If you are not in someone's life for a few years, you don't grow and change with them....you don't really know them anymore. Wish I still hung out on the reg with my friend from elementary/high school. We hung out once at a bar a few years ago, but then that was it, just a catch up sesh. Another friend started dating this super lame, buzz-kill, wet-blanket girl. Basically dropped all his best friends, I'm still salty about that one.

I've had a lot of close friends throughout my life. In my experience everyone will let you down. What separates a friend of convenience and a true friend, no matter how close they seem is whether you can forgive each other. We all make mistakes, that's life; it's part of growing up — which we do until we die.

Reading this this really opened my eyes. I am lucky to have a few true friends. When you see someone at their worst, it makes it easier for them to forgive you when you've been at your worst as well.

Good job 12oz, lots of serious replies in here, i'm impressed!

One thing I have noticed with friends dropping off, if they're writers they all seem to get into cars. It's been happening to so many people I know for the last few years haha..

They write for a bit and fall off, or get caught and decide to invest in a shit car and post Auto Salon videos on Facebook all day.

/Don'tcareaboutcarsoner

this happened to the guy who took me to do my first piece. he was never really that good, i ended up surpassing him. but now he has 3 cars that are constantly getting unroadworthy'd and hes dating a cry baby slut who has a kid to his friend from when she got spit roasted (by his friend and another guy, not him)

i cant really understand writers getting heavy into cars, they spend all this money on a car, spend money to have it lowered, spend money on petrol and tires to pop, then get pulled over and get a defect and have to pay to have the car raised, pay more money to have the car registered again and once its all taken care of they pay money to get it lowered illegally again. THEN fucking cry about DA COPS ALWAYS TARGET ME BRUH. thats because when it comes to your crime vs mine, you lose because you're driving around in your crime and mine stays where i paint it.

This thread is fucking heavy on the emotions. I can honestly count my the number of friends I have on one hand, with differently level of openess and trust. Some have been down right best and some I just feel uneasy at times. I'm glad to have a one true good friend that I've gone through a load of fucked up times and happy times. We were a solid unit when it comes to kicking it together or looking out for each other to getting our own things done. Dude had my back on many occasions and very much appreciate the fact. On the flip side, he's been down with this girl for a good while now-she's cool for some moment but mad annoying at times with the "oh, me too" comments. This girl just refused or not knowing how to pick up after herself, despite living at the joint rent free for the past 2/3 months. I missed the quality bro time and I'm bitter, I admit that much. I still need to let the dude have his moment. We all at some point have to realized that people have shit to do and things to go after, whether you agreed with it or not. I need a beer and some rap music.

^this.

as i reached my mid twenties, i began seeing a few of my homies just wither.

no interest in working or achieving anything.

im the kind of person who needs to be motivated by the people i surround myself with.

so ive been forced to remove those who are content with being broke and living at their parents houses with no vehicle at the age of 25.

on another note...

do not date your best friend.

i dated my homegirl for 4 years and when shit ended badly, i lost my girl and my best friend.

its happened twice actually, and there wont be a third.

im a shitty individual, and find it impossible to stay friends with my ex's, so i lose alot of people that way.

someone once told me three words that make a lot of sense:

people fall off.

Just about all of my "friends" have failed me in one way or another lately. I only seem to get a call these days when someone needs a favor. The older I get the lower my tolerance for bull shit excuses becomes.

Maybe it's me? Maybe I'm not impressed by excuses, and flakey people anymore.

Who knows, fuck 'em.

• Like 1

solid crew of 5 friends been friends for 8-10+ years, we'er all on our own paths but always keep very connected and see eachother atleast 5 times a month.

slowly we've pushed others out of the 'circle' due to drug use, alcoholism and negative attitudes mainly. others as SayWord said, just not trying to achieve anything or have any goals

people change over time

friends fall off, I only have like 5-10 distant relatives in my family so having those good friends is key, slowly slowly they all getting wifed up and im still the single girl chasing weed smokin party kid, but they always say they're jealous of what im doing so?

best friends with some shitbag circa age 9 to 20...

our families knew each other well, lived in the same neighbourhood - all that fun middle-class childhood shit. dude fell upon some hard times so my fam let him & his dirty, oxyed out hoodrat sister stay for a few. at about this point, he was pretty much living life like ricky from trailer park boys but dumber... the shithead stole like a huge collection of various DVDs from my parents. he was detached from his own family as well, so my parents did not bother even saying shit to his (who actually were not shitbags) in any logical attempts to get it back for fear of further breaking their hearts... they let him go, believing in the forgiveness of jesus or whoever (facepalm.jpeg)

knowing his circle in that dirty little shit town, he is most likely probably in jail for some stupid shit

eh. I've only had one good friend, and we've been friends for damn near 15-20 years, there was a period where we didn't talk after i went to jail for a little bit, but i think he was just shaken up about it all. trust a very very select few.

now we're good friends again, and whenever he comes into town, we do immeasurably dumb shit, and have way more fun than anyone else.

last night - shooting arrows with m-80s tied to them at street lights, and blowing up a projection tv with a propane canister inside of it, also with said exploding arrows.

if you can't do that with your friend, it ain't worth it.

what were we talking about again?

Longest for me is 29 years. Seriously known the guy since I was born. Our families have been drinking together for 3 generations now. Dude and his brother are basically family. I go over and bullshit with his folks even when hes not around. Hes always had a rough life, in and out of prison etc...Did real good for the last few years, even had his own place, boat, car etc...Over the last year really started fucking up. Moved back to his parents, started smoking rock, drinking all the time. He never did me wrong, but recently found out that a couple months ago when I let him crash at my pad, he stole some money off my dresser, went out and smoked some rock in the street, came back, woke me up and asked me for some xanax so he could sleep, lol. I was kind of shocked cause we'd known each other for so long and I never expected him to do something like this. When I put 2 and 2 together and figured out what he'd done, I confronted him and he broke down into tears, first time I'd seen him cry. He confided in me he'd also been stealing alot of money from his parents and pawning off small collectibles they had. Fucked up thing is they are losing their house to the bank in august. He's not showing any signs of changing, and most of the time he's even kind of a prick, with this weird sense of entitlement about asking for things like money so he can get a pint or whatever. Like he gets pissy "its only a few bucks, what the fuck?". Finally have decided to cut him out, at least untill he gets his shit together. I have tried talking to him, but it lands on deaf ears, so fuck him. Lifes too short to surround yourself with energy vampires.

Ok instead of making a thread about it I'll just ask here...

Long story short: hooked up with this chick on friday, since then been chillin and drinkin and bangin her all weekend, she'd been staying the night every night, she went home finally monday but comes back for swimming and beers later that day, then we kick it on some romantic type drinkin wine type shit later that night, after that I take her back to her place, end of date night.

Everything is going fine.

Last night, tuesday night, we go out to steak house double date style with my roomie and his girl, had like a $200 tab, bought several bottles of wine, great fucking night ensued. We get back home to my place. She has a smoke and says she wants to go to bed. I say lets. We go to bed.

DISCLAIMER****Now I'm not gonna hold back from the story, because a key detail may be needed to fully understand what the fuck is about to happen. I'm still fucking confused that's why I'm here***

We hit the bed. I start going down on her after about 5 minutes of laying there knowing that I'm not about to miss an opportunity to smash on this 20 yr old hottie I've just wined and dined up all proper. So I'm goin down on her right, and she's into it. One thing leads to another and I stick my dick in her. At first it's all slow and gentle, then it speeds up, then right when I start to go smash n grab bananas (go faster as to procure a nut) she says STOP. She has to pee. She runs to the bathroom.

And there I am with my dick in my hand... waiting.

After what seemed like forever she comes back and crawls into bed. Lays down like she's going to sleep. I do what any guy would do and try and start things up again. That's when she says "I CAN'T SLEEP HERE, I WANT TO SLEEP IN MY BED, TAKE ME HOME".

At first I'm like, "Are you serious it's 1:30 and im still kinda drunk and tired.... and..."

So she pulls out her cell phone and says she's calling a cab.

I go "Whoa whoa whoa, you're not calling a cab, I'm taking you home."

Get dressed get in car... 15 minutes drive with music turned up just past the point of possible conversation (for the awkwardness I felt) until we get to her place...I asked what was wrong and she kinda mumbled about having a lot of shit going on in her head and shit in her life right now .... mumbles I didn't quite make out because they're fucking mumbles. I pull up to her place and turn off the music. I asked her if we were done? She said no, that's we're good. And she'd call me later. I told her good night.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED HERE?

TLDR: mid smash chick wants to go home... claims she can't "sleep in my bed, she needs to sleep in hers"

of the people I asked: 2 said she probably started her period and wasn't prepared and was embarrassed, 1 said she started feeling guilty cuz she got a man (i call bullshit, maybe on night 2 but not night 4)

girls? this make any sense to you crazy bitches?

EDIT: my phone rings, it's her. on hold as i type this actually. just gonna drop it. but not deleting this as proof if anything else crazy drops.

reason for sudden freak out mid-coitus: apparently, she was feeling all "weird" last night. she's fine now.

case closed.

fucking women.