He ain't snitchin on himself.

CILONE/SK

dunno, i can't justify the cost. for 15 bucks i can go to an estate sale and buy a shitload of old shitty books to release their smell naturally...

CB experience is actually amazing.

They have others that smell like real world things as well.

There is one called burning leaves, and it smells exactly like burning maple leaves.

that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good quality old paper doesn;t smell like old guy, it smells like musky vanilla, dust...and knowledge.

That burning leaves one sounds rad, I'm a woman and therefore don't need to justify my spending, I'm gonna see if I can get some over here.

was just reading about D.B. Cooper on el Wikipedia, i guess in 2007 the FBI revealed that of the 4 parachutes they gave him, one accidentally ended up being a dummy, training parachute, which would not function. This is the parachute he chose to use before exiting the plane. So hes most likely dead.

i been researching this and want follow up asap! haha the trespass charge is real odd too. he was snooping around a garage looking at cars. they told him 3 times to break out and finally arrested him. so there is NO plaintiff or complainant.

also as soon as he or they identify him then jurisdiction is granted so if he is some big time wanted guy they get a little play in the case which is probably a big deal for the DTs in Provo.

someone should file a habeas corpus motion so at least they can get this nigger in-front of a judge asap or just let out...

was just reading about D.B. Cooper on el Wikipedia, i guess in 2007 the FBI revealed that of the 4 parachutes they gave him, one accidentally ended up being a dummy, training parachute, which would not function. This is the parachute he chose to use before exiting the plane. So hes most likely dead.

He wore two. The training one was his reserve

i been researching this and want follow up asap! haha the trespass charge is real odd too. he was snooping around a garage looking at cars. they told him 3 times to break out and finally arrested him. so there is NO plaintiff or complainant.

also as soon as he or they identify him then jurisdiction is granted so if he is some big time wanted guy they get a little play in the case which is probably a big deal for the DTs in Provo.

someone should file a habeas corpus motion so at least they can get this nigger in-front of a judge asap or just let out...

City of Provo (UT) Vs John Doe