Police killed my friend

forsit

“The officers observed a gun in that holster, and proceeded to fire several shots, striking the male,” Lowery said. He also noted that only one of the Federal Way officers opened fire

Only one cop shot ? If the situation was really necessary for gunfire, every cop at the scene would have had there guns goin off. Case of a cop in fear.. and proceeded to act irrationally.

The opposing sides only arguement is , "dont pull a gun on a cop" , no shit . But where does it say he pulled anything ?

According to Lowery, the man appeared to be reaching toward an ankle holster after he stopped.

And incase you illiterate people can't comprehend the word "appeared" It's bullshit for we assumed what would happen next.

Im guessing death is more acceptable then shoplifting.

All in all, i guess i could be just as wrong as you fucks.

/2cents

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn read some fucked up shit on this. Truth is when cops know they did something that could have consequences on there life and job they try to do whatever they can to make it look like what they did was the only thing to do. Cops always I mean always have a story to make up and can easily make a story seem so truthfull and so real the media and people buy into there bullshit. That's the only thing they can do cause if the actuall facts came out they no there fucked. Think about it. If you took someones life(being a cop) you're gonna try to save your own ass from the consequences. That's exactly what I would do if I were a pig. Save my own ass and get away with Murder. Rip to your homie forsit.. People should have some respect for the deceased. No matter who they are.. I should expect more respect coming from the older cats we got on here..

• Like 1

. People should have some respect for the deceased. No matter who they are.. I should expect more respect coming from the older cats we got on here..

not towards anyone in this thread, or forsits friend, but I hate it when people think that someone should be respected just because they are dead. If I didnt like someone when they were alive I am gonna still think they are the same piece of shit when they died. Same goes for Amy Winehouse, why should I care that some junkie finally bit the bullet and died, you choose your lifestyle and deal with the consequences. If you're a cunt in real life Im gonna call you a cunt when your dead. If not then I am just a hypocrite.

Obviously I wouldnt be at their funeral calling them a cunt, I just wouldnt be atthe funeral of someone I disliked. But I would not change my view of someone just because they died.

• Like 1

Those are things people should keep to themselves. People here saying shit like " I don't care who he is so I don't Care if he died he was probably a scumbag whatever I'm just being a troll so I can get attention" yea man cool, talking shit about a dead man. People got shit to say just keep it To your ignorant ass self. In the end of the day cops killed a man and got away with it. Nothing can be done but atleast keep your fucking mouth shut about someone you don't know who just died. Chances are one if us here will suffer from a close death if not have sufferd already. People die everyday but once death comes for someone close to us, it's a whole different story. Whatever almost forgot this was ch.0 the epiphany of ignorance.

Those are things people should keep to themselves. People here saying shit like " I don't care who he is so I don't Care if he died he was probably a scumbag whatever I'm just being a troll so I can get attention" yea man cool, talking shit about a dead man. People got shit to say just keep it To your ignorant ass self. In the end of the day cops killed a man and got away with it. Nothing can be done but atleast keep your fucking mouth shut about someone you don't know who just died. Chances are one if us here will suffer from a close death if not have sufferd already. People die everyday but once death comes for someone close to us, it's a whole different story. Whatever almost forgot this was ch.0 the epiphany of ignorance.

Aww.. go have a cry under your bed. The internet cant hurt your feelings there, FAGGOT.

• Like 2

Exactly, I even tried to recreate this just so I wouldnt sound like a retard. Its not impossible, but dashing at full speed from someone and trying to grab at your ankle surely slows you down.

Woah, so you got out a stop watch, ran for a hundred yards, then did it again while trying to get the TV remote out of your sock and compared the difference in times?

mythbusters_guns-tfb.png

not towards anyone in this thread, or forsits friend, but I hate it when people think that someone should be respected just because they are dead. If I didnt like someone when they were alive I am gonna still think they are the same piece of shit when they died. Same goes for Amy Winehouse, why should I care that some junkie finally bit the bullet and died, you choose your lifestyle and deal with the consequences. If you're a cunt in real life Im gonna call you a cunt when your dead. If not then I am just a hypocrite.

Obviously I wouldnt be at their funeral calling them a cunt, I just wouldnt be atthe funeral of someone I disliked. But I would not change my view of someone just because they died.

I was taught to never disrespect a person who can't defend themself.

I was taught to never disrespect a person who can't defend themself.

Im not talking about making fun of people I am talking about all the people that just because someone died they start saying they were such a good person etc etc when they were actually a cunt. Dying doesn't absolve you of being a cunt your whole life and dying doesn't change my view of someone.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 29nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 5 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July29, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Had a buddy who was homeless at the time get killed by cops.

Was reaching for his wallet but they thought he was going for a weapon. The cop actually fessed up and told the truth about what happened tho. Which I wish would happen more. Still tho all he got was a suspension.

Fuckers may as well not even carry mace, nightsticks, and tazers because they rarely bother using em.

Police should not be allowed guns, if there is an armed robbery or something in process then call a firearms unit, but everyday cops shouldnt be allowed them, nor should the hoodrats junkies etc, stupid gun laws steady getting people killed

1_the_right_to_bear_arms.jpg

misreading the constitution ruined america haha

Im not talking about making fun of people I am talking about all the people that just because someone died they start saying they were such a good person etc etc when they were actually a cunt. Dying doesn't absolve you of being a cunt your whole life and dying doesn't change my view of someone.

I feel where you're coming from.

This one dude in particular I used to know comes to mind.

Dude was a total joke who stole from his friends, constantly ran his mouth getting his friends into fights with random people while he ran and hid, and was generally disliked by even his own boys who used to always go on about how annoying he was.

The prez of his own crew straight up told me to smack him the fuck up when I see him.

But then as soon as he died he was all of a sudden "the realest nigga ever... we gonna miss you bro!!!".

But I have enough decency not to put his name in my mouth over the internet now that he's dead.

On that note though, the only person on here who would know if Forsits boy was a skumbag would be Forsit.

nor should the hoodrats junkies etc, stupid gun laws steady getting people killed

misreading the constitution ruined america haha

The gun laws are designed to keep guns out of the hands of the "junkies and hoodrats".

But "junkies and hoodrats" tend to not give a shit about laws and get them anyways.

A lot of people believe that if more people had guns, the "junkies and hoodrats" and trigger happy pigs wouldn't be as brave and trigger happy as they are.

2 things: its hilarious that dao thinks the only plausible real world solution is that the cops shot him, then strapped a holster on his ankle and planted a gun.

If you had any level of reading comprehension you'd have seen that I clearly said that it's possible that the kid was really strapped and thought he was Jackie Chan enough to somehow pull that shit from his ankle quick enough to GTA them cops, but that the most likely scenario in America is that they planted that shit to cover their asses.